No announcement yet.

Wow, If You Support Pac/Marquez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
    IF anyone has plans its Arum, the guy wants another rematch, probably Bradley next.
    Wouldn't surprise me.

But if anyone deserves another $15 million, it's Marquez (rematch clause guarantees him $10 mil up front and PPV upside). He definitely earned that last night, we can all agree there.

Comment

if pbf would rather stay ducking than earn $50-60 million guarantee to fight an amateurish midget from asia, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        You should really kill yoself

Who the hell wants to watch these fighters fight for a 4th time. And you going to pay 60 dollars too? Again? Even JMM got to be ******ed to agree to that. For what?

NO to the rematch and NO to Mayweather/JMM

If the big fight dont happen let Manny fight Bradley which was going to happen anyway. May should fight Martinez
        No I disagree, I think Marquez deserves another payday and the rematch if they have one should be in Mexico

Comment

I said throw things in the ring, what you just posted was irrelevant

Yes they booed the decision. They're not going to let Pac lose unless its a K.O. Which proves my point its a waste of time. You the only one talking about its ok, what's wrong with you man
          Some people like watching the same two fight, despite the outcome already being decided beforehand, over and over and over... and over, you don't like that!?

Comment

Marquez-Morales anyone?

Comment

no to fourth fight just to get robbed again

Comment

The judges, HBO's biased commentary to many made a possible Marquez-Pacquiao 4th fight unappealing, I understand the disgust but that is in no way fair. So would people rather get fed Pacquiao-Clottey, Margarito, Mosley instead?

Well no thanks, I wouldn't be against this fight, and trust me...I was as disgusted as everyone else last night.

Comment

Of course there should be a rematch, natural justice dictates that Marquez should right the judges wrong and get that W over Pacquiao on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    No I disagree, I think Marquez deserves another payday and the rematch if they have one should be in Mexico
                    Honestly I could careless about JMM money or him getting a payday. That doesn't concern me

If anybody had any sense that money would mean nothing if the fight ends up as a loss. You think Kobe says oh well we just had a losing season but atleast I'm getting paid all this money. Im pretty sure JMM doesn't care about that

Comment

Honestly I could careless about JMM money or him getting a payday. That doesn't concern me

If anybody had any sense that money would mean nothing if the fight ends up as a loss. You think Kobe says oh well we just had a losing season but atleast I'm getting paid all this money. Im pretty sure JMM doesn't care about that
                      in the words of your hero "We are not boxing to find out who the best is its about making smart business decisions" and a rematch is a smart business decision

Comment

Working...
                      X