Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Athiests shouldn't even have a title.

Everyone is born without religion, its the default setting.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      That's a contradiction. You can't be both.

Atheist compeltely rejects the idea of any kind of "creator," while agnostic is very open to the possibility, but will not commit to any ideology unless it's proved.
      No, you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
        No, you're wrong.

Lol. Cool diagram.

These labels seem silly to me, but ok, I'm wrong. . .

Comment

Lol. Cool diagram.

These labels seem silly to me, but ok, I'm wrong. . .
          Labels are pretty silly...wouldnt be surprised if each one of those became a "new religion"....kind of like Christianity

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Perhaps I should have worded the "athiest" option:

"I have no religious beliefs (athiest)" instead of just "athiest"
            Tunney you havent told us what religion you are

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Labels are pretty silly...wouldnt be surprised if each one of those became a "new religion"....kind of like Christianity

Lol there's so many branches of Christianity: "catholic, baptists, methodist, etc., etc."

I did see where atheism was ruled a religion by the federal courts. So yeah, probably will be different branches coming soon. . . .

Comment

NATAS: Do you think Hopkins is a subhuman ****** for being a muslim? Along with Brother Nazim?

Comment

Lol there's so many branches of Christianity: "catholic, baptists, methodist, etc., etc."

I did see where atheism was ruled a religion by the federal courts. So yeah, probably will be different branches coming soon. . . .
                  Yea and all claim to be the only correct one

Atheism is not a religion, that definition was given so that an inmate cannot be denied his rights, so they had to define religion as a religion because of the constitution

Legal definitions are meant to be practical, in a very specific legalese way that's not necessarily literal.

So legally, it's quite simple to afford atheists protection for their beliefs about religion IF and only if it's called a religion. Otherwise, in the U.S., it would be a political nightmare.
                  Last edited by Russian Crushin; 10-04-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I like to just groups all of those branches (along with Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, and all other people who believe in God or gods), and call them "idiots".

Comment

They all claim to be the right one.

Now either one of them is right or all of them are wrong.

If god was real, do you think he would have made it so complicated?

Comment

Working...
                      X