No announcement yet.

Michael buffer told me i won on the first scorecards-khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael buffer told me i won on the first scorecards-khan

never seen the judges take 10 minutes to get the scores,,, and quote from khan buffer told me on the first scorecards he got khan was winnin 2 cards to 1

not excuses but he goes on to compliment peterson that he fought a good fight and may the best man this time around!

I think Buffer said that he never told Khan that. I was there though and I think most in the building were rooting for Lamont but felt he lost it late so they went crazy when they said he won. I knew something was going to be up also but how long they took to read the cards and where we were

Comment

Khan won it and will win again. He has sparring rounds with Pacman, the #1 rated p4p. He can easily coast through this Peterson guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I think Buffer said that he never told Khan that
        watch the video khan says buffer told me on the first score cards he won,, unless im wrong please coreect me but the video he says some good details about the fight,, says he aint makin excuses and just wants to be treated fairly and may the best man win in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
          Khan won it and will win again. He has sparring rounds with Pacman, the #1 rated p4p. He can easily coast through this Peterson guy.
          Peterson has sparred with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            watch the video khan says buffer told me on the first score cards he won,, unless im wrong please coreect me but the video he says some good details about the fight,, says he aint makin excuses and just wants to be treated fairly and may the best man win in the rematch
            i wrote more after that sentence in my 1st post but as far as this goes, Im not disputing that Khan said that. Its not new. He said it 100 times since the fight but Buffer went on record to say that he didnt tell Khan's team that

Comment

i wrote more after that sentence in my 1st post but as far as this goes, Im not disputing that Khan said that. Its not new. He said it 100 times since the fight but Buffer went on record to say that he didnt tell Khan's team that
              link or its not true? very interested

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                link or its not true? very interested
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=buffer

Comment

Khan can say whatever he wants, but Buffer came out and refuted false testimony about what he himself said, that's entirely fair.
                  I'm glad the rematch is going to happen and may the best man win.
                  Hopefully if Amir wins he won't be so quick to deny rematches to his opponents.

Comment

Probably did, then they fixed their stupid math mistake without telling him

Comment

Working...
                    X