Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout: I Keep Going To Mexico, Beating Up Their Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout: I Keep Going To Mexico, Beating Up Their Fighters

WBA Light Middleweight champion Austin "No Doubt" Trout (22-0, 13 KOs) is primed and ready for his latest mission to Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

Enjoy it, Trout. You won't get that kind of passion for the sport here in America.
    Last edited by Major Motoko; 06-06-2011, 02:43 AM.

Comment

That's easy to do when you fight crappy guys such as Canelo's brother. Beat someone like Perro Angulo in Mexico then maybe you can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        That's easy to do when you fight crappy guys such as Canelo's brother. Beat someone like Perro Angulo in Mexico then maybe you can talk.
        Angulo Angulo ANGULO! :wank:

Comment

And who is this guy again?

Comment

I
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Tell angulo to finally win a belt first.let him know to send a petition to the wbc he hasnt done anything.trout has beaten these guys in their own backyard which is well, almost impossible.angulos just sitting around doing nothing (he can take stay busy fights) then hes brought up in the same sentence as title shots

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              I

Tell angulo to finally win a belt first.let him know to send a petition to the wbc he hasnt done anything.trout has beaten these guys in their own backyard which is well, almost impossible.angulos just sitting around doing nothing (he can take stay busy fights) then hes brought up in the same sentence as title shots
              guys?Trout only beat alvarez in mexico?Is that really impressive to u?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                guys?Trout only beat alvarez in mexico?Is that really impressive to u?
                That dudeS is avi says it all. Come on, this moron is praising a "nobody" who has beaten who? WHO? G-Zus

Comment

Trout is a great fighter. He's champion and i guess he's satisfied with that for now. He will get tired beating up all these C avarage fighters. He will eventually have to vacate the belt for a big fight sometime in the future.

Promote, promote, promotion....something Trout don't got. That alone will put his career on hold for a good 2 years and thats if he keeps on winning.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                    I

down to 1 champ LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X