No announcement yet.

I give Meek Mill 3 years to take over the rap game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    This was Meeks diss and Cassidys first diss. Cassidy already won with his first diss but Raid ended it. Meek really let the spotlight make him soft. He still has a young raw style, but his battling skills fell off haha.
    I held back on listening to Repo because I thought it was gonna be crap and I would just have a laugh at how wack Meek Mill is. I listened to it now that you posted it, because I couldn't bother searching "Repo Meek Mill" on Youtube. Man, that was worst than I had imagined. I was waiting for a Cassidy diss/punchline the whole time, all I heard was crap about cars, watches, how famous he is. WTF was that

Cassidy didn't even go that hard on that iPhone song and that was still a lot better than Meek's. He just Mosley-Margaritoed him on Raid though, that's another story. And referring Meek to Margarito is an insult to Tony, that's how wack Meek is.

Comment

Cassidy had his time and he didn't follow through, now he trying to take shine. I can't respect that.

Comment

there's barely anything left of the "rap game".

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Thoughts?

Gun in your mouth eh.

Is he talking about his constitutionally protected right to own a Gun (in your mouth), or is he talking about placing his illegally owned, prior criminal record having Gun (in your mouth)?

Comment

@ all of the name drops of terrible rappers in this thread followed closely by statments that they're dope.

Commercial hip hop is ****ing garbage these days, and has been for quite a few years now. I don't know how any of you guys listen to this trash and convince yourselves that it's good.

Comment

Meek is WHACK AS HELL.

There's some newer generation emcee's that are showing promise though.

Kendrick, J Cole, Joey Badass, Logic, Big Krit, Yelawolf, Hopsin, Macklemore, etc.

A lot of commercial emcee's are whack....Meek, Wayne, Ross, Future, ASAP, etc. But there's still good artists out there.

Comment

Yes they do!!!!!!!

Comment

I know some of you guys don't like Meek Mill but you gotta give it to him for this one. The way he changed it up from nightmare to dream at 1:35. Nice.

Comment

naw, Keef's taking the rap game, cause Meek Mill - that's that **** he don't like!

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                      naw, Keef's taking the rap game, cause Meek Mill - that's that **** he don't like!
                      Is that so

Comment

Working...
                      X