Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch scared to get handily beaten by Ward again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch dont want none of Ward ....

Comment

This is a dumb thread. Why would Ward even want to fight someone that he already beat easily? Nobody wants to see that again. I suppose David Diaz is ducking Manny Pacquiao because he doesn't want to fight him again..

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        This is a dumb thread. Why would Ward even want to fight someone that he already beat easily? Nobody wants to see that again. I suppose David Diaz is ducking Manny Pacquiao because he doesn't want to fight him again..
        Lol at comparing Froch/Ward to Pac/Diaz. Complete different schoolings.

Ward showed his superiority with pure boxing fundamentals, over Froch's lack of speed and defense. Froch's very next fight, he wins a title over the supposed 2nd best at 168.

Pac put a bad beating on Diaz, who did nothing of note since.

Although imo, Ward beats Froch 10 times out of 10, you cannot write a rematch off completely between the two, if they both simply keep winning their next few fights. Unless there is a change of divisions. Diaz and Froch are not in similar postions.

Comment

silly thread,if froch had a chance to fight ward i personally think he would bite there hand off he already stated that he would like to avenge his 2 losses so how ever long he had to prepare he would be in the gym acustomizing to wards style now that he knows what its truly like to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            That's not comparable because Diaz isn't at the top of the division any longer. Froch in most peoples eyes is the second best fighter in the division so in reality he should want to fight the number 1 guy.

Either way it's dumb because it was a one sided fight. I don't know why people on here have such a big problem with not being number, it's like you're a bum if you're second. Froch got handled and he's man enough to realize it and move on. There's not a damn thing wrong with that.

Comment

ward wont fight froch in england did anybody see last two rounds ward looked like he was hanging in he looked tired where as froch was coming on could you imagine that fight in england i think froch wins in a classic again

Comment

Working...
              X