No announcement yet.

Latest from Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest from Katsidis

I searched the forums and saw nothing about this. I follow Kats on Facebook and I noticed this status from an hour ago. All I've done is copied and pasted what was posted.

Sydney, NSW, Australia February 23 2013. Last night at “The Melbourne Pavilion” Katsidis again held centre ring at the conclusion of a main event bout. This time he wasn’t fighting but still managed to shock the crowd.
    Dressed in business attire and expected to announce details of his medical condition and future, Katsidis instead poured water on immediate retirement plans.
    “I still need to work out some things, so I really can’t say too much at this point” he said. “There are reports out there that I have retired however that decision has not yet been made”.
    Katsidis expanded, “I actually feel fantastic and have been training the house down with Johnny Lewis”.
    It was later revealed that Katsidis plans to travel to Japan to visit his (Japanese) wife and daughter who have based themselves there whilst he has been in training camp.

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    I searched the forums and saw nothing about this. I follow Kats on Facebook and I noticed this status from an hour ago. All I've done is copied and pasted what was posted.

Sydney, NSW, Australia February 23 2013. Last night at “The Melbourne Pavilion” Katsidis again held centre ring at the conclusion of a main event bout. This time he wasn’t fighting but still managed to shock the crowd.
    Dressed in business attire and expected to announce details of his medical condition and future, Katsidis instead poured water on immediate retirement plans.
    “I still need to work out some things, so I really can’t say too much at this point” he said. “There are reports out there that I have retired however that decision has not yet been made”.
    Katsidis expanded, “I actually feel fantastic and have been training the house down with Johnny Lewis”.
    It was later revealed that Katsidis plans to travel to Japan to visit his (Japanese) wife and daughter who have based themselves there whilst he has been in training camp.
    Diaz Kats II

Comment

WTF... weird stuff.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He should hang em up before something bad happens to him. I loved watching him fight and I would hate to see him get hurt.

Comment

Working...
        X