Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Shoud Khan's 1st Opponent Be at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Maidana, that fight warranted a rematch.
    That was before Devon "The Architect" Alexander laid the blueprint out how to beat him, like he's gonna do on May 4 to Floyd.

Comment

Lopez @147 would be nice. IDK why anyone would want to see Khan fight Malignaggi again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Bradley, Paulie, Alexander...anyone who won't crack his chin and end his career.
        Both Alexander and Bradley are more then capable of knocking Khan out..Paulie I don't think has a shot...

Comment

IMO Khan should just stay at 140lb,and prove to himself he can do it there..Before moving up to take on bigger fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Both Alexander and Bradley are more then capable of knocking Khan out..Paulie I don't think has a shot...
            I dunno, I think they have the least power and Khan is susceptible to power.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I dunno, I think they have the least power and Khan is susceptible to power.
              Bradley has drop a lot of sturdy chin opponents,and Alexander has KO'd Urango..I don't know about either of them having the least bit of power at WW..I mean we really don't know what Guerrero Lopez and Brook really are as far as their power goes...I think their pretty much all on par outside of Paulie..

Garcia is not really a power puncher either tbh..But he has good timing and if he lands a solid shot on you it can be a game changer..Bradley has very good timing and Alexander's timing is good against an aggressive opponent..Which we know Khan would be..I would not be surprised if either knock Khan out..

Comment

maidana with alexander being a close second...first maidana match was very exciting and I wouldn't mind seeing them fight every year

I think alexander would gacia khan but if khan wins I'd be much happier...even though I don't like khan at all

Comment

Nobody because he will end up laying on his back again.

I shudder to think what would happen if Ortiz landed on his chin/neck.

But he has good skills so he should stay at 140. There is fights he can win there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Bradley's public ducking of Khan is a well-documented affair so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to man up at 147. He probably still fears the match up even after Khan's most recent losses.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                      Bradley's public ducking of Khan is a well-documented affair so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to man up at 147. He probably still fears the match up even after Khan's most recent losses.
                      Give it a break. I really wanted to see Bradley Khan fight but financially Bradley has been proven right for not taking the fight. Had he taken the fight I very much doubt that he would have got to fight Manny and that has set him for life. Somehow I don't see the prospect of entering the ring with Khan being as daunting as facing Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X