No announcement yet.

Khan fighting Pablo Cano next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan fighting Pablo Cano next?

I just saw this, i havnt seen this guy fight. Is he any good?

Where did you see this?

Comment

Seen him fight twice only. Morales put a whopping on him and recently he was the one who many thought was robbed against Malignaggi a few months ago.

Comment

He's good enough to beat Khan. I think Cano is a good young fighter but he gets cut in almost every fight. He fought Morales on only a weeks notice when Matthysse got sick and was doing well in the fight but the fight was stopped because if cuts.

Comment

Kurt Ward at Boxing Asylum says if in England its gonna be Cano. If in American its Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Monu View Post
            Seen him fight twice only. Morales put a whopping on him and recently he was the one who many thought was robbed against Malignaggi a few months ago.
            His fight was Morales wasn't one sided at all it was competitive but Cano's face didn't hold up.

Comment

he's terrible. i mean he did beat malignaggi but that doesn't mean you are good. just means you are less terrible than malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Kurt Ward at Boxing Asylum says if in England its gonna be Cano. If in American its Lopez.
                Please be in America.

Comment

Is it the guy that fought morales on the mayweather card? I remember that gight. It was a pretty even fight imo.

Comment

Khan is losing credibility with me.

I hope Cano beats the sand out of Khan's ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X