No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Confident of Stopping Mack Before The Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Confident of Stopping Mack Before The Distance

IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs) is confident that he'll take out Yusuf Mack (31-4-2, 17KOs) inside the distance on November 17th at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham. Froch and Mack are both heavy hitters and love to slug it out, so people can most likely expect a knockout ending. Should Froch win, he will fall in position for a rematch with Lucian Bute in early 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a shocker, I'm confident (and most observers are too) Froch will be able to KO the glass jaw'ed Mack as well.

Comment

A guy who's been stopped in every loss and is coming down a weight division - shouldn't go past the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        A guy who's been stopped in every loss and is coming down a weight division - shouldn't go past the 3rd.
        Fingers crossed then.. Or I can see a good bet going on for the ko..

Comment

actually I just checked on £10 for the ko you win £2 fook that ahah

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            actually I just checked on £10 for the ko you win £2 fook that ahah
            What's the odds of a stoppage in the first half?

Comment

IMO Mack has regressed his past several bouts and, as always, taked far 2 many blows...I see Froch stopping him...

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                What a shocker, I'm confident (and most observers are too) Froch will be able to KO the glass jaw'ed Mack as well.
                Is this another Saldivia-style pick from Eddie Hearn?

Comment

9/4 on him stopping Mack between rounds 4 & 6, might even come sooner. Depends on whether Froch carries him or not.

Comment

Well froch has an atg chin, I can't wait to see the crowd for this one froch should get the ko in this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X