UFC 150 Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring fight but I gave it to Edgar.

Comment

Nate Diaz will finish this new Jackson's style Bendo.

Comment

Bull****!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Unbelievable.

Comment

That was an easy win for Frankie. What a terrible decision.

Comment

wow... its quite close but i do think frankie did enough to win rounds

Comment

Bull**** decision. I had Edgar winning it but hey ho, this is UFC after all. Now I hope Nate Diaz puts a ass whuppin' on Bendo.

BTW UFC's commentators suck monkey balls. Both Rogan and Goldberg need to be shown the door.

Comment

Henderson won!! More significant punches and kicks landed.. Frankie did not do enough to win the fight!!

Comment

Lol frankie won again, n a BIG LOL to the significant strike counts, every strike landed should count, i guess dana is really tryna push frankie towards an aldo showdown

Comment

Benson lost without a doubt. Benson won the first round defo but Frankie won every round after that. If you are feeling generous you could give Benson round 3 (which I think Frankie got) and you still have a Frankie win.

Ridiculous...Frankie pushed the pace, he got the better of the grappling exchanges, got the takedowns, dropped him (although it didn't do much damage really). Hendo only came alive the last 30 seconds of each round and even then Frankie fought back.

I like Benson and his fight style, I see it as being entertaining when he is aggressive but he just wasn't as aggressive as he was in the first fight. I scored the first fight for Benson but this fight was Frankies...damn shame man Frankies a cool guy and a great fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X