Old Roy Jones Interview On Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Roy Jones Interview On Ortiz

by way of the poster bachatu on esb:

This is a RJ interview before the Floyd-Ortiz fight but listen what he says about him starting at the 2min mark and ending at 3:15

Great Insight

Amazing insight from a great fighter. He described Ortiz's mentality to a T.
    The only thing about Roy is that he seems to contradict himself sometimes, but we all do sometimes

Comment

Roy has always been very knowledgeable when it comes to the intricacies of Boxing. It's great listening to his insight.

Comment

Roy with the truth.

Ortiz fans to flood this thread and say Roy never had a broken jaw in 3, 2, 1.......

Comment

Roy seriously knows his sh**. The only time I listen to commentators is when he is announcing on HBO, or Tarver is announcing on Showtime.

Comment

wow great post.. Thank you for sharing...

Comment

Hey I'm a Ortiz fan with saying that I'm a bigger fan of boxing regardless of which fighter I like. Roy speaks the truth....
              Ortiz fooled us once shame on me Ortiz trying to fool me twice shame on him.....Hey Ortiz this is boxing things break,cuts happen, blood everywhere....A true champion will fight till either the bell rings or he takes his last breath inside that ring... You play the game as if the last time your gonna step into the ring or football field for that matter...

Comment

Working...
              X