No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy: I'm Scared of What I'll Do To David Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy: I'm Scared of What I'll Do To David Diaz

HAMMOND, Ind. – After catching a glimpse of David Diaz in person for the first time, “Hammerin’” Hank Lundy left Thursday’s weigh-in deathly afraid – not for his own well-being, but for that of his opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

don't think too highly of lundy, but i do see him winning. it should be a good fight, looking forward to it.

Comment

I really can't stand Lundy. I see him winning, but I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Lund means penis in Punjabi.....

so u get were im going

Comment

Don't be afraid of what you can do, you already know yourself. You should be more worried about what David Diaz will do to you. David Diaz is one of the well seasoned experienced fighter in the sport of boxing today. Juan Manuel Marquez is smart enough to duck David Diaz for his recent fight because his advisers knows that it won't be an easy fight. Now ask yourself this question,"ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A GOOD BEATING WHEN YOU FIGHT DAVID DIAZ?"

Comment

Damn a lot of people thinking this Lundy guy will win. How about 30Million to your 90Million points?

Seems about right Lundy a 3-1 favorite over Diaz for:

- Activity
            - Being young
            - Size

Any takers for the bet?

Comment

if is BOXES he will dominate Diaz, if he comes out trying to show off like he did against Molina then Diaz could catch him late

hopefully he learned form that loss to Molina and will cut out the immature stuff and BOX, because like him not, the dude has OUTSTANDING BOXING SKILLS to work with, I actually like Lundy Skills and Potential

I can put my personal feelings aside and focus on a fighters skill IN THE RING...UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!

Comment

David Diaz is a really good, friendly guy.

If you knew him, you'd root for him.

He's one of us.

Comment

lets go lundy

Comment

Chicago's Dangerous David Diaz..

Comment

Working...
                    X