Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel "Memo" Guillermo Heredia Hernandez - 'MARQUEZ looks bigger than PACQUIAO'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I called him by his old name which he doesn't use since he snitched on the other dopers in court to protect himself from prosecution. The guy does not belong no where near any fighters or sport for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      I don't think you do mate if you think it's impossible to look bigger while being a bit lighter. And in any case, if you're directly comparing Pacquiao and Marquez you have to take into account that Manny has legs like tree trunks.

I'm not saying there's no way Marquez has been utilising PEDs, there's a good chance he has given who his S&C coach is. But you can't just throw out any old horseshit and call it proof of PEDs.
      He's had tree trunks since he first came to the states....

Comment

Man I love Marquez I think and want to think he's a clean fighter, but that memo dude really looks fishy something about him I don't trust plus he looks high all the time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved
          Ok so Im confused. which one of them is juiced to the Gills?

First it was Marquez
          Then it was Manny
          Now its Marquez.

are they both juiced up for this fight?
          Both most likely. The best PEDs will win this fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Both most likely. The best PEDs will win this fight.

That's why Victor Conte said that they should call this fight "Chemical Warfare 2".

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              If you wanna be in denial be my guest but you don't need to give me lessons on physiques. I know exactly what I'm looking at mate.

So you totally discount the possibility that JMM could have gotten the same physique without PEDs?

That's what I hate about the accusers on both sides. They refuse to even acknowledge the possibility a person, of any age, can get in shape with hard work and adhering to a strict diet.

Hard work and proper nutrition can be just as effective as taking PEDs and going to the gym every other day.

Comment

I do believe Marquez physique could be achieved through hard work and i dont think he's head got bigger like everyone says hes just loosing hair on the sides i think, but i was suspicious of those Stallone like new veins i haven't seen those before under hes arms maybe Im wrong but we all know what that can be a sign of either roiding or extreme conditioning, i believe is hard work, hes never been dirty before but time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  I do believe Marquez physique could be achieved through hard work and i dont think he's head got bigger like everyone says hes just loosing hair on the sides i think, but i was suspicious of those Stallone like new veins i haven't seen those before under hes arms maybe Im wrong but we all know what that can be a sign of either roiding or extreme conditioning, i believe is hard work, hes never been dirty before but time will tell.
                  Vascularity is mainly a product of low bodyfat. Steroids not necessarily required although, like with everything else, I'm sure they can help.

Comment

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER View Post
                    Hernandez: 'Marquez looks bigger than Pacquiao'

by Lem Satterfield

******.com: Is there anything to speculation that Marquez still was cutting weight during the course of this week?

AH: We have been, during the course of our whole training period, at about 143. The only time that we got heavy was at about 144, 144.5, and that was like two weeks ago.
                    So we didn't sacrifice any body weight, and we didn't sacrifice anything. All that we had to do was train and adapt his muscles so that he could be more dynamic and explosive, and be able to perform more quickly.
                    And the only way to be able to do that is that you have to be able to understand that one pound of fat is the same as one pound of muscle.
                    The only thing that changes is the volume. So a lot of people might look very big. I don't know if you were able to compare Pacquiao with Marquez on the stage, but Marquez looks very good.

Marquez looks bigger than Pacquiao, but if you can see, his stomach muscles are very small, but he's very, very defined. He's very defined, but we work it that way.
                    Marquez looks bigger cause most of Manny weight is in his legs and head

Comment

If Marquez is on the stuff I hope he gets KTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X