Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: Tyson Fury Would Be an Easy Win For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: Tyson Fury Would Be an Easy Win For Me!

Undefeated heavyweight sensation David Price 14-0 (12KOs) can’t seem to escape the mention of a future showdown with Tyson Fury. Since knocking out Audley Harrison last Saturday in Liverpool, the exciting new machine gun of the division is receiving plenty of praise from all over the world of boxing.

Fury on the other hand, showed his anger and displeasure in a viral interview on Price’s victory and what promoter Frank Maloney had to say about him on Saturday night. Price is not fazed by Fury though and told WBN that he finds his antics to be very funny.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make it happen then lol

Comment

If a fighter with 5 ko's in 17 fights can put Fury down heavily I hate to think what will happen when Price chins him.

Comment

Fury's only hope would be to take Price later than he's been taken so far and hope he gasses.

Comment

I can see Fury being able to stretch the fight out longer than most of Price's fights. Can't see anything else than a Price KO win though.

Fury has alot to say about a fight now, but he was the one who vacated his belts instead of facing Price earlier in the year.
          Last edited by Chrismart; 10-19-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Prove it in the ring, you BIG STIFF PLUMBER FROM LIVERPOOL.

Comment

I think we will see this fight in 2013, perhaps in the latter part of the year.

There's too much money to be made for it to not happen.

Comment

why not concentrate on hunting the HW-belt? is it bcose Price knows he will never get there so he tries to build a domestic fight with Fury. Fury should never give it to him, unless Price is the mandatory heavyweight challenger and Fury the champ. If it would go to decision, they'd give it to Price, he has more fans there, more money involved. It's all about money in boxing, in case someone hasn't noticed. He shouldn't take that risk. Fury doesn't own anything to Price. Price hasn't fought anyone yet, 14-0 full of bums.

Maybe Fury should go to US or Germany-Sauerland, i'm betting they're making Helenius as the next champion when K2 go.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  If a fighter with 5 ko's in 17 fights can put Fury down heavily I hate to think what will happen when Price chins him.
                  LOL I actually just watched this episode (U got me) last night, What a coincidence

Comment

It would indeed.

Fury has nothing to offer against Price (or anybody good for that matter), Price via KO in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                    X