Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Ruin chance of PAC fight, by using PED accusations as delaying tactic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    It says in that article blood tests would stop a week before the fight so perhaps there was confusion or ignorance on the details of the actual drug tests.

Regardless i still believe both sides are to blame. Pac could have gave in more to floyds demands and floyd could have gave in more to pacs. Neither side bent over backwards to make the fight thats for sure.
    I doubt that there was confusion. And if there were a problem with them at all, Manny and his team would have straight up rejected the request. It clearly wasn't a problem to them (at first, of course). And the request clearly wasn't just thrown in at the last minute, either. And to the bold, what should Floyd have given in more to? He had agreed to everything else, only to have Manny agree then try to change the stipulations of the request. We can't forget that Manny and his team tried to change the test from random to THREE (or four) scheduled tests. LOL. Then said that he wanted a WHOLE MONTH with NO testing, 30 days. That's pathetic, espeically considering all the mess Roach talked. A video comes out of him giving blood from the Hatton 24/7 and he drops that days to 24. Then in the mediaton with the court to save the fight, Floyd offered to make the cutoff 14 days (when it was random at first) and Manny balked and fought Josh Clottey. Floyd bent alot to make the fight, Manny wasn't interested, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka420
      Its funny how Monkey Mayweather is the only one btching about testing. The All Time greats never pulled this Btch move: Tyson, Ali, Frazier, De La Hoya, Hopkins, Lennox, Sugar Ray, Chavez Jr, Morales, Barrera, etc. I can go on and on and on.

Monkey games. Don't pay for them unless your going to the zoo.
      This racist chump should have been banned hours ago.

Comment

Working...
      X