Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice how Casual boxingfans are now picking Mayweather to beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    this is general knowledge. and i still don't get it why floyd fans keep roadblocking this fight.

How does anyone as a fan "roadblock" a fight? I dont understand why you guys cling to that.

Is there a special fan negotiation session that no one but pac fans knows about? As far as I knew none of us have anything to do with the fight happening or not.

Quit making excuses for Manny, theyve got plenty. I doubt they need your help.

Comment

oh okay i get it now. these threads are directed towards pac fans and they basically say "be careful what you wish for".

man, i ain't even pushing for this fight. it's okay with me that this fight doesn't happen. i'm just pointing out inconsistencies spewed casually and regularly by floyd fans. example: easy fight, easy money, etc.

what i'm saying is if you guys think that floyd would beat pac easily, wouldn't you be expected to push for this fight instead of roadblocking it?

just sayin'

Comment

Despite what you see on this forum, a lot of people, Pacquiao fans included, pick Mayweather to beat him. Most just think it will be in a very unimpressive, boring fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          oh okay i get it now. these threads are directed towards pac fans and they basically say "be careful what you wish for".

man, i ain't even pushing for this fight. it's okay with me that this fight doesn't happen. i'm just pointing out inconsistencies spewed casually and regularly by floyd fans. example: easy fight, easy money, etc.

what i'm saying is if you guys think that floyd would beat pac easily, wouldn't you be expected to push for this fight instead of roadblocking it?

just sayin'

I guess I need to ask you again.

"How does anyone as a fan "roadblock" a fight? I dont understand why you guys cling to that.

Is there a special fan negotiation session that no one but pac fans knows about? As far as I knew none of us have anything to do with the fight happening or not."

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            Before these guys used to pick Manny.

But since Floyd has comeback and addressed every issue head on like a man instead of, "Ummm, errr, tuk to me promoder."

He has really put his side across and finally exposed to casual fans that Manny is a coward and is ducking him.
            Obviously real boxing fans already knew this as did we know Floyd would always pummel Pacquiao if they met.

Least now though, we don't have to listen to dumbass idiots who know nothing about the sport argue in favor for a certified coward (Pacquiao.)
            Like you said....."casual fans" ....talk to some real fans who actually watch boxing.

Comment

Yes real fans who watch boxing know who is better, who the style match up is in favor of, and who is going to win and that's Mayweather, all these casual I only have watched boxing to watch manny have not stated a game plan on how manny can beat Floyd, this is why Arum has been cashing in on pac as long as possible and will cash him out against Floyd

Comment

Why does anyone entertain.anything pacfan says, he knows nothing, he thinks Floyd fans don't want the fight because they are behind better testing.

Comment

personally, i see this as good news in that more and more casual fans are still interested in this fight, in spite of the current problems boxing faces.

the opinions of fans, whether casual OR expert are simply that... opinions. they in no way will determine the outcome of a fight.

unless the mafia is involved that is.....

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                    Before these guys used to pick Manny.

But since Floyd has comeback and addressed every issue head on like a man instead of, "Ummm, errr, tuk to me promoder."

He has really put his side across and finally exposed to casual fans that Manny is a coward and is ducking him.
                    Obviously real boxing fans already knew this as did we know Floyd would always pummel Pacquiao if they met.

Least now though, we don't have to listen to dumbass idiots who know nothing about the sport argue in favor for a certified coward (Pacquiao.)
                    Will they still pick him after Ortiz beats his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Like you said....."casual fans" ....talk to some real fans who actually watch boxing.
                      casual boxing fans??? one group of people? lumped together? no distinctions?

can someone kindly keep me up on this?....

Comment

Working...
                      X