Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get Cotto out of the top ten P4P.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get Cotto out of the top ten P4P.

Williams should be entering the list now.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Williams should be entering the list now.
    And what has Williams done?? Beat Margarito....ok....and go 1-1 with Quintana........and what else?? Oh yea....Winky who hasn't won in YEARS.

Comment

its sad cause i also think that miguel will be removed from the top10 p4p

Comment

I don't think so, Bully...

Is this the official list? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_Ma...ound_for_pound

P. Will in the top 10..Cotto may drop some but I wouldn't drop him outta the list...

Comment

No....Cotto is still a top 10 IMO......Manny is just that good...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            I don't think so, Bully...

Is this the official list? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_Ma...ound_for_pound

P. Will in the top 10..Cotto may drop some but I wouldn't drop him outta the list...
            He is at 7. Lost to a guy fighting for the second time at 147.

Comment

Williams doesn't belong in the top 10.

Comment

I think Cotto is still top ten p4p. Williams on the other hand is over-rated and would of got knocked out by Pavlik. My personal opinion btw. Don't hate.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  He is at 7. Lost to a guy fighting for the second time at 147.
                  Who happens to be the #1 fighter in the sport...

And Paul hasn't done **** lately...

Comment

People say that Williams doesn't belong in the top 10 P4P, and that's just crazy. If anything, I think he should be in the top 4 because Mosley and Hopkins are the kings at taking year long layoffs. Mosley ducked Paul Williams to go after some overrated prospect who is a hype job to a lot of people. While Williams beat Mosley's conqueror, beat Margarito before Mosley got to him, and is fighting a better opponent than Berto. And Hopkins has for the fourth time, made a guy move up in weight. And don't even get me started on Floyd Mayweather. Please tell me why all these guys should be ranked over Paul Williams besides Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X