Degale opponent change...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degale opponent change...

Dont know much about this guy tbh

Hasnt got many names on his record that i recognise other than Badou Jack who he lost to on a split decision. 15 kos from 19 wins.

Very long Am career, 400+ fights and only 20 losses according to Hennessy. Sounds ok for a late(ish) replacement...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Hasnt got many names on his record that i recognise other than Badou Jack who he lost to on a split decision. 15 kos from 19 wins.

Very long Am career, 400+ fights and only 20 losses according to Hennessy. Sounds ok for a late(ish) replacement...
      Might drop some money on the replacement, DeGale has been boxing like an idiot recently and Badou Jack is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Might drop some money on the replacement, DeGale has been boxing like an idiot recently and Badou Jack is no joke.
        Ill wait to see the odds but if they are ridiculous in Degale's favour then might not be a bad shout.

I think im going to favour Degale though until i see some footage of Brand.

Comment

It's Breidis Prescott all over again

Comment

Haven't seen Brand, but if he can bang pretty hard i hope Degale doesn't fart about on the ropes too much against a good puncher, he takes a fair few unnecessary shots there.

I hope he keeps long/mid-range, cause his skillset and handspeed are ideal for that format, not tryin to rope-a-dope cos' he doesn't do that very well at all. But i know nothing of Banks to be fair, he could be a banger but ****e boxer for all i know... Go James!

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              It's Breidis Prescott all over again
              Yeh, if he fuks about too much it could be (and he seems to fairly often), but he does have the skills to hang at world level no doubt, perhaps not fitness/maintaining a certian intensity for 12 rounds yet.

He needs a better coach methinks, boxing and conditioning wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Yeh, if he fuks about too much it could be (and he seems to fairly often), but he does have the skills to hang at world level no doubt, perhaps not fitness/maintaining a certian intensity for 12 rounds yet.

He needs a better coach methinks, boxing and conditioning wise.
                Agree. I was a fan of Jimmy Mac as a boxer but he's a Euro level trainer at best.

Apparently Brand was a decent amateur too - although I don't know against what opposition.

Comment

Degale is a decent fighter but i really don't think he hits hard enough to really succeed at world level-same with Eubank jr,they hit average fighters with big clean shots and they don't even flinch,says it all if you ask me

Comment

Alexander Brand in action

Strange style

Comment

Working...
                    X