Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with people like me not reading the rules.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Whats the deal with people like me not reading the rules.

Whats the deal with banning people when they own one of the mods or friends of mods?

I can see if they are being rude, cursing, or just getting out of hand in an ignorant manner.

But guys getting banned when they own someone, or expose and epic fail

Staff Harassment (READ CLOSELY)
    Harassment of staff/Questioning Moderators and Admins ANYWHERE on the forums If your thread gets deleted don't start a thread asking why or start duplicate thread. Either is grounds for immediate ban with no questions asked. You are not the only one who has had a thread deleted so don't think for a second you're being picked on. It was deleted for a reason. Reposts of deleted threads = INSTANT BAN. Further, harassing, badmouthing, etc of our staff equals you're gone. Don't post threads asking why people were banned. The people here dedicate free time to Boxingscene. Don't be disrespectful to them. That includes in signatures, avatars, and PM's. You'll be temp banned first, them permabanned if it continues. If someone starts a thread ANYWHERE in the forums bashing, abusing, calling names to ANY member of the boxingscene staff and you chime in supporting the thread or bashing the staff, you WILL be banned. No question, supporting this is as bad as creating the threads. Recently we have had a couple of people not understanding this rule, so moving forward, if we temp ban you for staff abuse, you'll also lose all your Karma and it will go so far in the negative you'll never get it back.
    Last edited by The Ban Stick; 02-27-2013, 06:58 AM.

Example of this 'own'?

Comment

Nobody should be owning another person, slavery is inhuman

Comment

I dunno about this whole "owning" thing, but definitely don't make any threads about Mike Lee.

Comment

Bringer is ok to argue with but dont argue with reed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Bringer is ok to argue with but dont argue with reed.
            explain......

Comment

Originally posted by Like A Stone View Post
              explain......
              Ones a dirty cop and ones an ******* but plays by the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                Whats the deal with banning people when they own one of the mods or friends of mods?

I can see if they are being rude, cursing, or just getting out of hand in an ignorant manner.

example of this own please....

and you spelled Einstein wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post

Can you provide an example, "Einstien"?

Comment

well someones gettin an ip ban

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X