Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple G is a BEAST!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And since that amazing victory against prime ATG Grzegorz Proksa he can now beat Andre Ward at 168 and Floyd Mayweather Jr at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      And since that amazing victory against prime ATG Grzegorz Proksa he can now beat Andre Ward at 168 and Floyd Mayweather Jr at 154.
      Ward no but he would maul mayweather. Too big, Too skilled, hit's too hard. He looked great and made quick work of a very awkward guy to fight. There's something about the way he fights that makes him special if u can't see that they I don't know what to say.

Comment

People don't realize our awkward Proska style is, it's a lot like Martinez. GGG couldn't miss last night, everything he landed was significant. Even his Jabs were making loud noises, you could feel how hard the guy hit.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Ward no but he would maul mayweather. Too big, Too skilled, hit's too hard. He looked great and made quick work of a very awkward guy to fight. There's something about the way he fights that makes him special if u can't see that they I don't know what to say.

Proksa is just bad, honestly. Dude looked bad against a lot of of the bums on his record and looked gross against Hope both times.

GGG has looked sloppy as well, several times, but he's leagues above Hope, proksa's 1-1 opponent. This is a Typical GGG performance as of late. I won't fall for the hype at all, because I've actually seen several of his fights. I called a Proksa obliteration, and I'll call a GGG reality check.

Comment

the guy is solid, but really all the threads for him he would get skooled by moneymay n ward, ggg vs martinez, cotto, lara, pavlik would make interesting matches

Comment

Working...
            X