Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more boxing knowledge and insight, Bert Sugar or a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    I dont agree with everything the guy says but I would certainly trust his judgement over some bumsniffing *****.
    player3 is officially the stupidest poster on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      ^^^LOL @ the midgets hanging their hopes on that guy.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        When did you start watching shane mosley?
        Is that a serious question?

I think the first time i saw him that i remember (as in not on undercards) was against molina.

Why do you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I dont agree with everything the guy says but I would certainly trust his judgement over some bumsniffing *****.
          over the random "*****", yeah probably. But even among the biased floyd fans theres some really smart and knowledgeable guys.

Could you elaborate on which bert sugar statement you feel he is correct and the "*****" is wrong?

Comment

i also have a ba in history. am i a *****, or a boxing historian? hmmmm .....

Comment

you can't be name calling on the title of threads

no "*****" or "*******" ....it's against the rules and can result in an Insta-ban

I'm going to have to report you

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                you can't be name calling on the title of threads

no "*****" or "*******" ....it's against the rules and can result in an Insta-ban

I'm going to have to report you
                Good for you cheesy!

Comment

Bert Sugar is a G

Comment

Burt Sugar also said Carlos Baldomir would give Floyd Mayweather hell before the fight look it up~, if you respect Burt's words so much~

Burt knows a lot of history but in talking about the current he is just a man with an opinion like anyone here, and anyone that knows boxing knows Sugar is out there more often than not, hell look at his top 100 fighter list many people have strong disagreements with how he came up with that.

I could personally give two shits about what Sugar thinks unless he is talking about stuff before I was born~

Comment

If you dont like Floyd, you dont know ***** bout boxing. -Floyd fan

Comment

Working...
                      X