Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kwame Asante: Clottey will KO Cotto in 3 rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by portuge puncher View Post
    gimmie a ****in' break,
    clottey doesnt have the workrate, or the power to KO cotto.
    Cotto has a very shaky chin. And could be punchshy in this fight. Pressure from Clottey will maike Cotto miss and Clotteys defence will take some work to get through.

Comment

jjajajajajaj LMAo at The TS an EPic Fail!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Clottey tries to KO Cotto that fast, he will get tired afterward and Cotto can begin to break him down. He also risks getting countered by a good puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
          Cotto has a very shaky chin. And could be punchshy in this fight. Pressure from Clottey will maike Cotto miss and Clotteys defence will take some work to get through.
          Keep Hoping Addison.

Clottey is going to lose!!!!!!!!

Comment

****, I forgot the most important thing: LINK PLEASE!!!!

Comment

I hear Clottey is bringing his whole family to the fight

Comment

He's trying to pull a freddie roach the problem is he doesn't have a pacquiao

Comment

1st - for a guy with Judah in his avy, you shouldn't be talking about shakey chins.
                  2nd - Cotto took everything Mosley had to offer and went 11 rounds with Margarito.. I'd say his chin is pretty solid.

Comment

Diego Corrales had an even more shaky chin than Cotto not too mention was used to fighting at 135 and he went the distance against Clottey.

Comment

Clottey talkin like his heart ain't even in it. My pick on this fight is fast changin.

Comment

Working...
                      X