• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
    That's an excellent list.

Thank You......

Comment

Past: I's go with douglas but since everyone else has i'll throw Rahman - Lewis out there.

Recent: Bhop - Pavlik

Future: Hatton - Pac-man, even though I think Hatton has a very decent chance of winning (I favour pacman overall) from alot of NSB posters opinion being that Hatton is a bum at best and not worthy of even sharing a ring with pacman. I think it would be a huge upset for alot of people.

Comment

Tarver beating Roy jones has to be a big upset from the past..

In recent times i would have to go for Mosley beating Margarito by KO.

And if anyone beats Mayweather that would be a big upset in the future but thats if PBF fights again.

Comment

Past: gotta agree with Douglas > Tyson

Present: been a few but i'm gonna go with Hopkins > Pavlik... He had been written off by virtually everyone, and Pavlik was a bit of an unknown quantity with supposedly only the sky as a limit.

De La Hoya being beaten by Pacquiao had been predicted by quite a few smart people (myself included ) and Mosley beating Margarito had also been predicted by quite a few knowledgable people (myself not included )

Future: I see Juanma Lopez's world coming crashing down at some point. However I'm not confident enough to venture a name

Comment

Barkley beating Hearns must up there.

Honeyghan over Curry?

Comment

PASSED:

Braddock/Baer, big one.

LaMatta/Robinson I, another one.

Ali/Liston I, also should get a mention.

PRESENT:

Pacquiao/De La Hoya, it's between this and Mosley/Margarito, but I predicted that one.

HONORABLE MENTION: Hopkins/Pavlik.

FUTURE:

If Mosley does fight Clottey, that could be one. Not saying it would, though. Or that it even takes place, in terms of the fight.

Comment

Baldomir beating Zab Judah was one of the biggest upsets.

Comment

I dont think McKinney was supposed to blast Junior Jones or Jones blast Marco Barrera.

Comment

Working...
                  X