No announcement yet.

Canelo -vs- Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    This would be a joke of a fight man....I'd have to write Canelo off after that. If it did happen, I would love for Guerrero to break his face up and beat him down.
    Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    This. Fighting a guy who a year ago was 3 (that's T H R E E) weight classes smaller is living up to everything he's been criticized for. I've given Canelo more respect than he's earned but it would stop here. Sad thing is, Guerrero is so hungry and fearless, he'd probably get talked into this fight.
    Wow, you guys are some pretty forgiving boxing fans.

I mean he got his title against Mathew Hatton.

Then he fought nothing but shot fighter, or tiny guys & 1 half decent fighter in all yet you still give him a pass?? But if the Ghost goes to slay this giant you'll finally be fed up?? That's a lot of crap you guys are willing to take before enough is enough no??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Then he fought nothing but shot fighter, or tiny guys & 1 half decent fighter in all yet you still give him a pass?? But if the Ghost goes to slay this giant you'll finally be fed up?? That's a lot of crap you guys are willing to take before enough is enough no??
      Yea, admittedly it is. I'm forgiving of Canelo because I've seen him constantly improve on a technical level. Every time I criticize his skill,he corrects those errors. I used to think he may grow into his reputation by the time he faces someone legitimate. However, enough is enough in terms of competition.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-08-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

That's what I'm thinking.

If Canelo fighting Guererro is such a joke then what was it when he fought Matthew Hatton?

I still can't believe he fought him, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          That's what I'm thinking.

If Canelo fighting Guererro is such a joke then what was it when he fought Matthew Hatton?

I still can't believe he fought him, to be honest.
          You may not believe it but it's to the point where now I try & guess ginger's next opponent. I immediately rule out 154. Then I rule out the Alexanders & Bradley's of 147, then I look for the guys with a lil bit of name recognition who isn't good enough to last 4 rounds with any decent welterweight & that's who I expect ginger to tab for a shot at his hype train.

Comment

Working...
          X