Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ascension of ATG Lineage from 1960 to present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I don't deny Floyd his due you dolt. And the fighters you mentioned were all the best of their eras. Bradley isn't even close to that. One fake win over an overrated chump doesn't get him there.
    I never said bradley was the best of this era he is one of the super black champions that exist right now..cant' take anything away from bradley, broner, or ward they representing the lineage that was passed before them.

I hope people dont catch racism over this..mexican, puerto rican, and pinoy fighters have great lineage to would love to see how that plays out. We always here about the lineage of black fighters I wouldn't mind a thread for another nationality

Comment

i like all those fighters but never thought of mentioning them in the context of like a stupid thread such as this.
      the fact that they are black makes this a stupid thread as a black man I am proud of this lineage it goes back much further then this but I don't want to hurt your brains

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
        I never said bradley was the best of this era he is one of the super black champions that exist right now..cant' take anything away from bradley, broner, or ward they representing the lineage that was passed before them.

I hope people dont catch racism over this..mexican, puerto rican, and pinoy fighters have great lineage to would love to see how that plays out. We always here about the lineage of black fighters I wouldn't mind a thread for another nationality

super black champion

is Ward medium black?

Comment

What the hell is this crap???? who gives a damn what color a fighter is,you should be banned and this crap should be deleted....we need to kill this racial crap right now in 2013 it is dumb and disturbing that people still think like this

Comment

What the hell is this crap???? who gives a damn what color a fighter is,
            I care..you got a problem with that

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              What the hell is this crap???? who gives a damn what color a fighter is,you should be banned and this crap should be deleted....we need to kill this racial crap right now in 2013 it is dumb and disturbing that people still think like this
              a bunch of peanut minded individuals

Comment

Whitaker was #1 in the 90s too, Roy as well.

Also the greatest P4P fighter, HENRY ARMSTRONG

There were also ATG guys like Ike Williams, Bob Montgomery, Charley Burley, Beau Jack, Willy Joyce, Archie Moore, Joe Louis, Ezzard Charles also in the mid-century.

Comment

too bad this thread will not recognize the likes of Sumbu Kalambay , Cornelius Boza-Edwards , Dick Tiger etc

Comment

Whitaker was #1 in the 90s too, Roy as well.

Also the greatest P4P fighter, HENRY ARMSTRONG

There were also ATG guys like Ike Williams, Bob Montgomery, Charley Burley, Beau Jack, Willy Joyce, Archie Moore, Joe Louis, Ezzard Charles also in the mid-century.
                    I know I left off alot of great black fighters, I wanted to keep the scope limited to the super champions we have produced over the last 100 years..no other nationality comes close..so all the floyd haters out there your fighting a losing battle because we don't just produce floyd mayweathers we produce the full range and gambit

henry armstrong, aron pryor, ezzard charles, charley burley, fighters who in their own right were one of a kind marvels.Super human

Comment

tim bradley and ardrien broner mentioned but no ward? lol ridiculous adrien broner hasnt got to the point where id say hes def going to be an atg just yet but hes a very good candidate bradley tho no not to say its entirely impossible but right now hes not a candidate

Comment

Working...
                      X