Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this the same Gary Russell fighting Raushee Warren? (amateur)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Lmao

Didn't Foreman name all his sons "George"?
    I was just about to post the same thing and big George is one of the coolest dudes in boxing.

There is nothing wrong with doing something like that.

FWIW his dad built a boxing gym and helps a lot of kids in the DC area. He is far from an ego maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Lmao

Didn't Foreman name all his sons "George"?
      I think Foreman named the girls the same way. At least, I have seen the name "Freda George Foreman" when she fought Leila Ali.

This Gary nut, why the first name, the second wouldn't have been as bad. But every time one of them is called or referred to, the whole double-barrelled name must be applied.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
        I was just about to post the same thing and big George is one of the coolest dudes in boxing.

FWIW his dad built a boxing gym and helps a lot of kids in the DC area. He is far from an ego maniac.
        Even ego-maniacs can open gyms and help kids. Did he help YOU?? Only a nut would have 7 sons all first-named Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
          came across this video on youtube. Gary Antonio Russell im confused. is this the same gary russell that we all know? this is like watching 2 cats fight. both fast as hell. cant wait to see how raushee warren does tomorrow

I know Malcolm Franklin he told me in 2008 Gary Russell the older brother of this one knock out Raushee Warren during a sparring session

Comment

I dont have a problem with then all being named Gary Russell, but what if they all end up becoming p4p fighters. Image how the list would look..lol.

Comment

All seven of the Russell brothers are named Gary, after their father, with the only difference being their middle names being different.

Father, Gary Russell Sr. on the cupse of being a HW contender, but due to gettign shot by a hunting rifle, endign up
              retiring from boxing and opening up a gym and training young fighters.

his seven sons:
              1. Gary Jones Russell (oldest son, who's biggest claim to fame was being a sparring partner for Oscar De La Hoya)

2. Gary Russell Jr. (24 year old FW that fights on HBO and everyone knows)

3. Gary Allen Russell (20 year old younger brother who amatuer prospect who fights at WW)

4. Gary Antonio Russell (18 year old younger brother that fights at bantamweight, in amateurs, and the one in that video)

5.Gary Darreke Russell 17 years old amatuer boxer

6.Gary Antuanne Russell 14 years old amature boxer

7.Gary Isaiah Russell 11 years old

Comment

Yeah that family is full of fighters...all have BLAZING SPEED lol

Gary Antonio might end up being better then Jr... because of his Power, both will be very good, haven't see the other brothers but I heard about them

Comment

in this fight Gary Russell the pro boxer was in the corner helping his father

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Yeah that family is full of fighters...all have BLAZING SPEED lol

Gary Antonio might end up being better then Jr... because of his Power, both will be very good, haven't see the other brothers but I heard about them

very rarely do you see guys of that size hurt that badly in the amateurs.

sharp punches.

Comment

he named all seven of his sons gary.

he may do good things for his community, but he's still unbelievable vain if he's willing to give his seven sons the same name.

Comment

Working...
                      X