Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: "Now you're fighting Dan Henderson" to Lyoto Machida.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White: "Now you're fighting Dan Henderson" to Lyoto Machida.

Machida] should have taken the fight. We've seen it, history always repeats itself. Look how long it took Rashad (Evans) to fight for the title again. So you wanted to fight Jon Jones, you climbed up to the title fight and you don't take it. Now you're fighting (expletive) Dan Henderson. Now you might not even get to the (expletive) title again. You lose to Dan Henderson you're not anywhere near Jon Jones.

You jump on opportunities when they're available. You get a shot at the title, the biggest money fight you can be in, the highest profile fight you can be in. And if you win that (expletive) fight, the whole world changes overnight."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-dan-henderson

I'm so bored of the talk about the UFC's 205 division at this point.

Comment

Henderson shouldn't have to fight another top guy to get a shot.

Jones would've turned it down anyway, and it seems so pathetic to punish Machida to wanting a full camp for the hardest fight of his career.

Comment

I agree with White. Machida doesnt call the shots if he wants the title fight he has to take it as soon as its available, turning it down just doesnt make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          i'm with you.

i'm sitting here wondering when tokoro gets to fight in the ufc instead.

Comment

I hate dana white, arrogant prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              Pretty much Jones already Silva's that division anything else is like an xtra cherry on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Henderson shouldn't have to fight another top guy to get a shot.

Jones would've turned it down anyway, and it seems so pathetic to punish Machida to wanting a full camp for the hardest fight of his career.
                ****! Machida ( not bashing) just saying Jones is the champ if there is going to be any asz kissing Jones earned it. Nobodies work matters but the champ because he brings it every time. Machida is an awesome fighter but c'mon get off his sack Jones did more than Machida could dream of and slept the guy...early !!!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  i'm with you.

i'm sitting here wondering when tokoro gets to fight in the ufc instead.
                  Real Entertainment or whatver closed up shop. So expect the DREAM guys to make a new promotion that'll flop after a few years. The sad thing is that if they started their shows in Korakuen Hall from the start they wouldn't have lost so much money in the first place. Japan is all about TV ratings but DREAM drew enough for smaller venues to maintain a competitive foothold against everyone but the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                  X