No announcement yet.

Who are your favourite Lounge posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Time for another circle jerk thread, eh?

I'll give it a crack, though I'm going to break it down into two categories : Active and inactive posters. I'm also not going to bother mentioning good NSB posters because that place is so ****ed I barely ever visit anymore. Plus a scientific link has recently been established linking NSB only posters to latent ****sexuality.

Active Posters :

Anorak
    REED
    squealpiggy
    MAK
    Abosworth
    Miburo
    Chief
    K-Nan
    RWK
    Nodogoshi
    Kadyo
    Dubbzz
    Talip Bin Osman
    Sweet Pea 50
    sweetpea87
    Cuauhtémoc1520
    Walt

Inactive Posters :

-Hyperion-
    MANGLER
    Dwiens421
    warp1432
    Oasis_Lad
    The Hoff
    PBDS

There's probably more, but I won't make excuses as to why I forgot you : If I forgot you, you're either very forgettable or you ****ing suck. Point blank.
    I can't even make a list cuz I'd forget wayyyy too many ppl but you'd be top 5 material my man. I mean, we're facebook bros. Thats the closest level of online brotherhood.

Comment

• Nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Nobody.

Good. With your ****ty taste, it would be a disgrace to be oncluded in your top list.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          I can't even make a list cuz I'd forget wayyyy too many ppl but you'd be top 5 material my man. I mean, we're facebook bros. Thats the closest level of online brotherhood.
          Definitely.

I always had you on my 'Favorite Poters List' even during the years you were gone. It didn't matter if we were talking about boxing, old school hip hop, or 'Comix Zone' - You were that damn good.

Comment

• Jim Jeffries, Shawn!, BMWM3P and other pro-capitalist conservatives.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
              Spartacus said he is cool with everybody except you and Bozz.
              Me and my bozzy girl retired him months ago..now he scared to come and post..that chrissmas sweater wearing mofaka.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Me and my bozzy girl retired him months ago..now he scared to come and post..that chrissmas sweater wearing mofaka.

i knocked that f#cker out in the history section when he said that george foreman was not a power puncher.

considering the manner in which his eyes rolled back into his skull, i thought he was dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i knocked that f#cker out in the history section when he said that george foreman was not a power puncher.

considering the manner in which his eyes rolled back into his skull, i thought he was dead.
                  It's simple stuff, New England.

Here, allow me to demonstrate : I want you to grab a piece of paper and hold it infront of yourself with your weak hand. Then, with your strong hand, I want you to attempt to punch through the sheet of paper.

If your attempt is unsuccessful, well then I reckon you're a feather fisted nancy boy like that there George Foreman was. Mhmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
                    Good. With your ****ty taste, it would be a disgrace to be oncluded in your top list.
                    Go hang some skinned cats in your front window, Chinatown Charlie.

Comment

• annie, tengoshi, horton, kadyo, bringer, barnburner, tunney, rory, piggy, madvein, jerub...

oh, theres plenty more... apologies to the ones whose name escapes me at the moment...

Comment

Working...
                      X