Collapse
No announcement yet.

List the time or times you took a beating.be honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 years old, two guys jumped me but it was because i also had a big mouth and told them to go **** themselves

Comment

So I was about 14 & my partner named Sammy who was about 17, we were wrestling around and I hit him in his face by mistake & he just took off on me. I covered up as he banged away. He was a little taller, skinny but strong. The funny thing is that it really didn't hurt & when he was done he just walked of & his old man neighbor was on his porch laughing at me.

Comment

2 years ago There was about 5 of us and we Got real drunk at a house party and headed into town, it was a monday night during the summer and seeing as all the university students had gone back to their homes for the summer the town was real dead.the club was empty but there was a group of around 9 lads I can barely remember the night I was so drunk I had no idea where I was let alone protect myself. one of my mates got rude to a bunch of guys and it kicked off from there I remember getting thrown out the club, and some big guy dropped me as I was getting up I seen my mate knock out on the floor I went to hit the guy but he grabbed me threw me to the floor and I was getting kicked in the face till I woke up in hospital the next day we all met up to see the aftermath everyone looked pretty beaten up, one of my mates had a broken nose. It looked as though I had been hit by a bus and I had a tooth knocked out. What I learnt from this is that I will never get drunk to the point where I have no clue what's going on

Comment

lol at pretty much everyone in this thread being either real young or outnumbered, respect to the posters who were honest. seems like no-one got beat up in a fair fight, real hard to believe but this is the internet

Comment

I got jumped by four dudes over $100 of ecstasy. I destroyed one guy with one of the nastiest rights I've ever thrown but as soon as that was going on I started getting nailed in the back of the head by the other dudes. Yeah I took an "L" that day, but I managed to cover up pretty well once I went down so my only bruises were places you can't see. No facial damage at all, couldn't say the same for some of them. I miss being 17/18
            Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 08-20-2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
              lol at pretty much everyone in this thread being either real young or outnumbered, respect to the posters who were honest. seems like no-one got beat up in a fair fight, real hard to believe but this is the internet
              Every fight I've been in has just been a chaotic bar fight or getting jumped. The only time I've been in fair fights is sparring and I've gotten my ass kicked there plenty of times.

Comment

I got dropped with a single punch about 6-7 years ago. Long story but I called some cheeky english pr*ck an "english pr*ck" while standing at a taxi rank absolutely wasted.

I turned my back to him and next thing I know I'm being picked up off the ground by a friend. Dropped with a single punch lol

Not my greatest moment albeit I was more p*ssed that I was stupid to trade insults with the guy then turn my back on him like a ****in ******.

Comment

I've always tried my hardest to get into fights at school but guys were always too pvssy, they just had a big mouth. As soon as they'd talk shyt I'd get in their face and they'd always punk out.

Now I try to avoid fights, don't need all the consequences that come with fighting should I get caught.

Comment

I've been stabbed before but it wasn't really a beating.

The beating I would say took place when I was 19 and at a train station. Apparently I was too black to be standing in Worcester, UK. I got hit by a cheap shot before getting jumped by 4 guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X