Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens first? Toney title fight, hopkins dawson 2 or jones jr retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens first? Toney title fight, hopkins dawson 2 or jones jr retirement?

Obviously Jones should have retired 5 years ago but he's fighting a bum next so it.could be awhile still. If toney beat ledbev who's to say he doesn't fight for the cruiserweight title? And Hopkins or Dawson neither are talking like they want a rematch. Too bad punkass pussay chad had to slam the old man.

Which happens first? Which do you think should happen first?

Ledbev is a bum I actually could see Toney fighting for a cw title next year and though its obvious Jones should done be retired already I want Hopkins vs Dawson rematch first too see what actually woulda happened.

Hopkins-Dawson rematch. I think that rematch is inevitable unless Dawson loses to Pascal again.

Comment

Toney is so totally past it. Toney couldn't even hurt Damon Reed, who fricken Deontay Wilder knocked out in two rounds. Toney is punch-drunk, his reflexes are gone. He is going to take a severe beating from Lebedev.

Could you imagine what the MMA crowd would be saying if a bum like Toney beat a top cruiserweight boxing contender after he got destroyed by old Randy Couture? Toney is a disgrace to boxing and needs to be permanently put out of the sport. Anyone who loves boxing should be rooting for Lebedev.

Comment

Originally posted by The Needle View Post
        Toney is so totally past it. Toney couldn't even hurt Damon Reed, who fricken Deontay Wilder knocked out in two rounds. Toney is punch-drunk, his reflexes are gone. He is going to take a severe beating from Lebedev.

Could you imagine what the MMA crowd would be saying if a bum like Toney beat a top cruiserweight boxing contender after he got destroyed by old Randy Couture? Toney is a disgrace to boxing and needs to be permanently put out of the sport. Anyone who loves boxing should be rooting for Lebedev.
        toney will be able to handle himself in a boxing ring until he's 60

Comment

toney fight in for the interim wba title

Comment

depends if you mean a real world title and not just one of those paper ones. i think hopkins/dawson 2 though. i'm sure if dawson beats pascal in their rematch (if it happens) that he'll want to get a legit win over bhops, as well as that green belt.

Comment

Working...
            X