No announcement yet.

Based on Clottey Fight, Pac Had No Businesd at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on Clottey Fight, Pac Had No Businesd at 154

This is how you know Arum and Team Pac knew Margarito wasn't ****, how after the fight with Clottey, where Pac could barely damage a true welter, does his team say were moving up another weight class? Do they honestly feel he got power to stop junior middleweights? This just shows how over the hill Plasterito really was, the Pac cherrypicking has gotten ridiculous. If any ******* gets mad when we say Pac only fights slow flat footed has beens, dont, just accept the truth. I hate that his recent string of fights are nothing but Bob Arum business ventures, no competitive opponents allowed. I wish boxing or the networks would force him to fight the top contenders...
    Last edited by Code Red; 03-18-2011, 02:03 AM.

You want him to fight contenders?

Comment

how many more Pac threads you gonna make? :laugh:

Comment

stop getting butthurt and making obsessive threads about pac lol

the clottey fight, pac couldnt damage a true welter?
        weird... i thought its becuz clottey was curled up in his shell the entire night

Comment

clottey is big mutha****er and he's never been dominated like that never, he was scared of pac...now stfu already with your bull****, b1tch ass cocksucker

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            You want him to fight contenders?

When was the last time Pac fought a mandatory? If he claiming these multiple titles why is he not required to defend them vs #1 contenders? Or does he only compete for make believe catchweight titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              When was the last time Pac fought a mandatory? If he claiming these multiple titles why is he not required to defend them vs #1 contenders? Or does he only compete for make believe catchweight titles?
              The #1 contender to his belt is Kell Brook

So you want him to fight Kell Brook, a contender?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                Clottey was #1 contender to Pac's WBO WW title when Pac fought him
                stupid motherfucker :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  The #1 contender to his belt is Kell Brook

So you want him to fight Kell Brook, a contender?
                  I dont know enough about Kell Brook to criticize him or dismiss him as an opponent. I'm certain he couldnt do any worse than Pac's latest opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    Clottey was #1 contender to Pac's WBO WW title when Pac fought him
                    stupid motherfucker :laugh:
                    Losing to Cotto I'm pretty sure he dropped from the #1 spot

Comment

Working...
                    X