Pic from Twitter: Floyd buys his Fiancée a Rolls Royce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder Elle is seething mad...

Comment

yeah keep on posting those pics on twitter...that's how you gain boxing fans according to horus
      i think it's effective though...to some weird kind of boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Take out the words "a Rolls Royce" from the title and it would still be true
        That is classic. Great job!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
          are you sure he bought it for her ? Mayweather already had a Rolls Royce, I'm not convinced...

Comment

floyd won't be broke soon--how is buying a rolls royce dangerous for him? he just made 65 million dollars for one fight--and 30 million for his fight with mar. marquez---he has the funds to buy at least 30 of those royces and some-lol--you guys pray on his downfall---you're pathetic---

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              floyd won't be broke soon--how is buying a rolls royce dangerous for him? he just made 65 million dollars for one fight--and 30 million for his fight with mar. marquez---he has the funds to buy at least 30 of those royces and some-lol--you guys pray on his downfall---you're pathetic---
              Holyfield had made more than 300 millions in his career, more than Floyd will ever dream of

today, he is broke

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                @ 65 million for 1 fight

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  That is classic. Great job!!!!!!!!!!
                  how is that classic--so, take out the words rolls royce and it will read floyd buys his wife a----wtf does that mean? and he didn't buy his wife, maybe you did, but he has been with her for around 5 years--you didn't know? floyd is heavily paid and he's not worried about what you think of him--sorry stop worrying about him--i mean, can you get a girl who is as fine as shantel is?

she is bad as hell--just georgeous---to say the least--lol--

Comment

Its replica for sure!

Comment

i wonder how long it will be before floyd beats her

Comment

Working...
                      X