Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat Owners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it boiled chicken into small little strips yesterday and today and now it's healed. It's running around and acting it's usual self and it's pooping solid now not diarrhea. It also stopped vomiting.

Man, I was nervous as hell. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I gave it boiled chicken into small little strips yesterday and today and now it's healed. It's running around and acting it's usual self and it's pooping solid now not diarrhea. It also stopped vomiting.

Why were you nervous?

Comment

Great to hear. I love cats and have 2 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Water and a change of food I guess.

Mix it up.
          No...actually, that's not a good idea. When you change a cats food, it's supposed to be gradual, or they can get sick. Kev, take the cat to the vet tomorrow. You don't know what it's got. I had 2 cats die from distemper, and having the ****s is a symptom of it.

Comment

I didn't see this before i posted. i just responded to Dorians post. Glad he's better Kev, but you should give the vet a call tomorrow and explain what happened, they might give you some good info.

They don't always tell you to bring it in, especially if your cat has a specific vet.
            Mine was the runt of the litter and had all kinds of problems. I almost put him down, but i spent quite a bit at the vets, and he's now 14 years old and nice and healthy.

I gotta give him special food and medicine and ****. It was worth it...i love my *****...

Comment

Working...
            X