Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it Possible for Usain Bolt to run a 100 meters under the 8's ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it Possible for Usain Bolt to run a 100 meters under the 8's ??

i mean with like the possible help of wind assistance and the fact that he doesnt celebrate during the damn race and actually doesnt get lazy [which i believe he has known too] could he ever have Freak Performance like 8.98 or something? Hes 25 right now..

is it possible?

With drugs he can take 1 to 3 metres off his time. However under 9 is difficult.

From the WR every tenth is like boxing 12 extra rounds against Tyson and Foreman with Overeem and Dos Santos trying to **** you up from behind.

Comment

No and in the track world he at his prime right now. It's doubtful he improves much if at all from this point on.

Comment

No.

I think he could get under 9.5 if he is in peak condition but not under 9.0.

Comment

As long as he keeps taking his peds he can do anything

Comment

nope. no human will ever do that.

Bolt is already past his physical prime.

there is an unbelievably huge difference from 9.58 to 8.99. That **** just won't happen.

Comment

I think u mean under 9 and no its not

If winds are high, it would be invalid

Comment

It would be nice enough to see him run another 9.5. He has already stated that he cannot get away with some of the things he used to get away with physically. It is possible that his speed is winding down but he can definitely prove this notion wrong.

Comment

has anyone ever done it before?

Comment

Its impossible. Even in wind assisted conditions, the best sprinter out there would probably gey injured first before hitting the line

Comment

Working...
                    X