Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Dan Rafeal "Mayweather deserves props, he not picking on an old shot fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trillz View Post
    It's surprising to me how so many "experts" are giving props to Mayweather for fighting a guy who is tailor made for his own skill set, and IMO doesn't pose much of a threat to him...
    I hear you homie but...

We all know about his disastrous fight with Maidana. Ortiz has only looked good in 2 of his last 7 fights but he brings all the momentum of his last fight. He brings the perception of being the best WW not named Floyd or Manny. And he brings a belt!

We always hear about high-risk/low-reward fights. This is the complete opposite. While talented, Ortiz is low-risk/high-reward for fighters like Floyd or Manny whom Victor would present very few problems. But because of the perception just recently bestowed upon Victor and because it is a fact that he is young and strong the "experts" should give props

Comment

ortiz as a tune up for pac is good...

ortiz as a one-n-done affair is bull*****.

Comment

Mayweather is fighting Maidana left overs..

Comment

The Brits love Floyd.

Unlike the Amreekans, .

Comment

i dont care what any of you haters say Ortiz is going to be a tough fight for Floyd i think he made a big mistake not taking a tune up first

Comment

It's a good fight. But I know for a fact Mayweather knows himself he's going to win easy. He was at the berto fight himself. Hopefully this one turns out like Mayweather-Hatton

Comment

Not only is Ortiz shot but he's a paper champ hypejob. He will never be half the fighter Shane mosley is or Marquez and thats real talk

Comment

Originally posted by Trillz View Post
                  It's surprising to me how so many "experts" are giving props to Mayweather for fighting a guy who is tailor made for his own skill set, and IMO doesn't pose much of a threat to him...
                  Pacquiao is more tailor made for Floyd's skill set than Victor Ortiz is, just saying

Comment

I agree Ortiz is not an old shot fighter. He even can be dangerous but it is no secret Mayweather chose him because he is the highest ranked, beatable opponent available. It does little to remove the taste Mayweather left by avoiding the fighters he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                      I agree Ortiz is not an old shot fighter. He even can be dangerous but it is no secret Mayweather chose him because he is the highest ranked, beatable opponent available. It does little to remove the taste Mayweather left by avoiding the fighters he did.
                      yep, fighting ortiz doesn't make up for ducking a prime cotto or margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X