Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldo scored as many goals by himself in WC2002 as Spain have scored this World Cup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
    Help from referees? Can I have an example? Screwed over by the refs if anything.

Anyone that understands football can see that Spain play beautiful football, their technical ability is unmatched. They were the best team at the tournament and are deserved winners.
    ok ill give you several examples.

Spain-portugal 1-0 - the goal was OFFSIDE.

Spain-paraguay 1-0 - when it was 0-0 Paraguay got a penalty, 5 spanish players were in the box when he shot, Paraguay missed the penalty and did NOT get to re-take the penalty.

Spain-Holland 1-0 - In extra time with 10 men Holland got a freekick, Sneijder shot the ball at the wall, it shouldve been a corner, it was a goal kick, Spain went on and scored the winning goal.

You probably didnt even watch half these games...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      This being a prime example.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
        They didn't do it with ref help either. To even say that makes you look stupid.
        I bet u didnt even watch half of spains game syou ****ing fag. I posted the times the refs helped them but ill post it again:

Spain-paraguay 1-0 - when it was 0-0 Paraguay got a penalty, 5 spanish players were in the box when he shot, Paraguay missed the penalty and did NOT get to re-take the penalty.

Spain-Holland 1-0 - In extra time with 10 men Holland got a freekick, Sneijder shot the ball at the wall, it shouldve been a corner, it was a goal kick, Spain went on and scored the winning goal.

Please tell me how these examples werent referee help. (u didnt even watch the games so you are u going to answer lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Erik. View Post
          ok ill give you several examples.

You probably didnt even watch half these games...

LMAO at everybody ducking my thread after i posted facts... ******* cant even have a discussion when they didnt even watch half of Spain's games. LMAOOOOO

Comment

I bet u didnt even watch half of spains game syou ****ing fag. I posted the times the refs helped them but ill post it again:

Please tell me how these examples werent referee help. (u didnt even watch the games so you are u going to answer lol)
            Spain - Portugal: Villa was not offside against Portugal.

Spain - Paraguay: Spain had a scored penalty deducted minutes later for the same thing so the ref helping them goes out the window on that one.

Spain - Holland: That was a simple ref error. it happens sometimes. It's not like that would of changed the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
              Spain - Portugal: Villa was not offside against Portugal. Villa was offside. are u blind?

Spain - Paraguay: Spain had a scored penalty deducted minutes later for the same thing so the ref helping them goes out the window on that one. nah it wasnt the same thing, it was spanish players who was in the box on both occasions (dirty tactic)

Spain - Holland: That was a simple ref error. it happens sometimes. It's not like that would of changed the outcome. How would it not change the outcome when Spain scored right after that "mistake" by the ref

Comment

A. Villa was ONSIDE you fool.

B. Spain had a goal disallowed for the exact same reasons minutes later, then after retaking it they should've had another penalty STRAIGHT after for a clear foul on Fabregas. So that one has came back to bite you in the ass.

C. That was a simple mistake, it didn't really affect the game as chances are Holland wouldn't have scored from the resulting corner. Holland should've had AT LEAST 3 players sent off before the end of that game (De Jong on Alonso, Van Bommell on Iniesta, Robben for kicking the ball away, Heitinga etc. I could go on). So again, you choose to eliminate these facts and focus on a corner not being given to Holland. Ok then.

Who's the ***** now?

Comment

The reason why Spain kept winning 1-0 was because they were playing against less talented sides who have no choice but defend to deep to prevent themselves from being humiliated.

Spain keep the ball so well that the only chance for most teams to win is to keep to a disciplined formation whilst the Spanish retain posession and then hit them on the counter-attack once they lose the ball. This what Switzerland successfully did thanks to their water tight D.

If you play open, attacking, expansive football against Spain you get raped. You have no choice other than to play defensively, unless you want to concede 3-4 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
                    A. Villa was ONSIDE you fool.

B. Spain had a goal disallowed for the exact same reasons minutes later, then after retaking it they should've had another penalty STRAIGHT after for a clear foul on Fabregas. So that one has came back to bite you in the ass.

C. That was a simple mistake, it didn't really affect the game as chances are Holland wouldn't have scored from the resulting corner. Holland should've had AT LEAST 3 players sent off before the end of that game (De Jong on Alonso, Van Bommell on Iniesta, Robben for kicking the ball away, Heitinga etc. I could go on). So again, you choose to eliminate these facts and focus on a corner not being given to Holland. Ok then.

Who's the ***** now?
                    are you psychic??

are you a german octopuss or something??

youre still the ***** for acting like you know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
                      The reason why Spain kept winning 1-0 was because they were playing against less talented sides who have no choice but defend to deep to prevent themselves from being humiliated.

Spain keep the ball so well that the only chance for most teams to win is to keep to a disciplined formation whilst the Spanish retain posession and then hit them on the counter-attack once they lose the ball. This what Switzerland successfully did thanks to their water tight D.

If you play open, attacking, expansive football against Spain you get raped. You have no choice other than to play defensively, unless you want to concede 3-4 goals.
                      Did Chile play defensively? answer: no

Did Spain score 3-4 goals? answer: no

Comment

Working...
                      X