No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Issues Retirement Threat if Kessler Wins Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Issues Retirement Threat if Kessler Wins Again

CARL FROCH will quit the ring if he fails in his bid to become a two-belt world super-middleweight champion.

IBF title holder Froch tackles WBA king Mikkel Kessler in a ­unification bout at London’s O2 Arena on May 25, determined to avenge his first-ever defeat.

Kessler beat the Nottingham fighter on a close points decision in Denmark in April 2010 and Froch is determined to reverse that result.

But if he fails, the 35-year-old Froch says he will call time on a ­career that has seen him lose just two of his 30 professional fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LoL even Froch knows he lost the first fight.... Cant wait for another war!!!!

Comment

"I don't give a **** about the titles, I just want Revenge over Mikkel Kessler." - Froch is badass.

Comment

That's big talk, it will be a really good fight. Froch shouldn't and wont retire if he loses though. Hopefully Ward is waiting for the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvizzz View Post
          LoL even Froch knows he lost the first fight.... Cant wait for another war!!!!
          I think he's said before he thought he won it. The record shows it as a loss so either way he wants to settle the score.

Comment

I feel it would be most remiss of me to not WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FROCH at this point.

Can't wait!

Comment

Whilst Froch is a warrior he pulls shit like this too often. I wonder if he'll stick to his word if Kessler comes through victorious again?

Comment

Let's hope Kessler wins then lol. I agree it will be a good fight but I am going to go with Kessler again. I know everyone is high on Froch's performance with Bute so most are picking him. Froch is a warrior and will fight anyone I give him that, I just can't stand his mouth and he is just not that skilled. Will and heart of a lion though so I cannot take that away from him. Let's hope neither try to fight Ward again though, he is just on another level.

Comment

Hardly a "threat", who's he threatening? He's just saying he's going to retire if he loses.

I rather suspect that is to motivate himself as much as anything as that was the impetus that spurred him to the Bute victory, i.e. that it was over if he lost.

I can't call this fight but despite all the talk about brutality I do see it being cagier affair than their last meeting.

Comment

Froch is a great warrior, but he does need to stop with the drama before every fight. Just get in there and work your butt off and hope for the best outcome. What more can a fighter do anyway? This will be an even fight though. Both of these guys are fired up to the limit for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X