Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terrazes: No Fear of Abner Mares, I'm Superior To Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terrazes: No Fear of Abner Mares, I'm Superior To Him!

Mexico's Victor "Viking" Terrazas (36-2-1, 21KOs) says WBC super bantamweight champion Abner Mares (25-0-1, 13KOs) is avoiding a match between the two of them. Terrazas is the mandatory challenger to Mares' title and the potential bout could head to a purse bid in the near future. Terrazas is promoted by Zanfer Promotions of Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wish Nonito thought this way.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      I wish Nonito thought this way.
      Nonito has acted like a girl & whipped husband on twitter all this weekend.

Comment

mares scores the late round stoppage

Comment

terrazas is a pretty good fighter,tough and he'll give mares a good fight,mares isn't a hard puncher and ever since he left berinstain his defense isn't that great

Comment

Come on... Terrazas is a club fighter. He only fights on those garbage cards Televisa puts on every weekend. Usually some outclassed bum from south America with 10+ losses.

Comment

That is a good fight no doubt, luckily for us even though Terrazes is with Zanfer which is aligned with Top Rank this will go to purse bid which GBP will probably win so there is a good chance of seeing this.

Comment

Originally posted by coco1978 View Post
                Come on... Terrazas is a club fighter. He only fights on those garbage cards Televisa puts on every weekend. Usually some outclassed bum from south America with 10+ losses.
                True, but Mares needs a notable win at 122lbs and this is full 122lb fighter. From the looks of it, he's not getting Donaire or Rigo, so he's gonna have to settle for Terrazas.

Comment

Lol Mares is gonna hurt this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    True, but Mares needs a notable win at 122lbs and this is full 122lb fighter. From the looks of it, he's not getting Donaire or Rigo, so he's gonna have to settle for Terrazas.
                    Exactly! Plus it'll just be a stay busy/tune up fight and hopefully we'll get Nonito/Rigo winner later in the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X