Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm willing to bet Judah got his info from the same Mike Collinger guy or whatever, given he re-tweeted that guys quote, than posted that stuff about Garcia punking out. I'll wait for a real source with real info.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Why is Boxingscene reporting this, when the only one who's said anything about this is that one guy, who said he had a reliable source???
      Questionable journalistic standard.

However, people need to realize...Zab Judah has NO CHANCE against Danny Garcia. There is 0 chance for him to beat him, I don't even want to watch the fight to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Best twitter comment I've ever read regarding this story:

@Jewnior_: I know Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican but shouldn't he quit during the fight not two weeks before?
        Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        LMFAO

Comment

what if he's pulling out to fight Matthysse?

that's the only legit excuse he has.

if not Matthysse

Danny "Duck" Garcia all day

Comment

that crook Gilberto Mendoza could bump Khan up to mandatory status and "force" Garcia to defend his WBA strap.

Haymon must have been on the phone wiring money to Mendoza the minute Matthysse KOed Dallas.

the WBC did say Garica could have one fight before Matthysse and why not Khan, Jose Sulaiman will get a bigger cut and that will please him.

Haymon just bought Garcia some more time

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Why is Boxingscene reporting this, when the only one who's said anything about this is that one guy, who said he had a reliable source???
              OMG its a damn rumor, take it at face value. Just about every story breaks as a rumor first and is then confirmed our not

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                what if he's pulling out to fight Matthysse?

that's the only legit excuse he has.

if not Matthysse

Danny "Duck" Garcia all day
                WHy would he do that? it makes no sense at all, the fight is in 2 weeks

Comment

listen, i've always been a fan of Zab but why would Danny "Duck" Zab Judah? Especially at this point in his career. Besides a super close fight with Matthysse that most think he lost, Zab hasnt exactly been effective against the highest level opponents.

Doesnt look good but WHY would anybody think hes scared.

Comment

The only reason I could see Danny backing out of the fight at this point would be due to injury or the fact he is not at the weight he should be this close to the fight. Maybe he is afraid of losing the belts on the scales?

If this whole backing out thing is true and If he is having trouble cutting, then expect a Danny-Paulie fight in the near future!LOL

Comment

Danny Garcia is just playing mind games and it looks like Judah might be falling for it. And besides Judah wouldn't win this fight anyways, he got a gift decision over Matthysse

Comment

Working...
                      X