Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the Kiltscho bros compare to these chapions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wladimir getting beat up by an old ass out of shape fat Ray Mercer. Look at wladmir face in the middle rounds.Just imagine if Mercer was prime.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
      wladimir getting beat up by an old ass out of shape fat Ray Mercer. Look at wladmir face in the middle rounds.Just imagine if Mercer was prime.
      these ****ing trolls.

Comment

Tommy Morrison would beat Wladimir up so bad, he'd test positive for HIV in the post fight drug test.

That's how good Tommy Morrison was. ATG.

Comment

The Klitschko's get annihilated by all those fighters within 3 rounds.

Comment

Klitschko bros are garbage[/SIZE][/U][/B]src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NqEANlBbhsA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>"]

Vitali quits on the stool

Comment

the probably beat riddick, beat morrison, lose to lennox lose to iron mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                The Klitschko's get annihilated by all those fighters within 3 rounds.
                you could make a case for a prime bowe but morrison come on man

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  [B][COLOR="Red"]wladimir getting beat up by an old ass out of shape fat Ray Mercer. Look at wladmir face in the middle rounds.Just imagine if Mercer was prime.
                  wow, this is the most ******ed post I have ever seen.

Green Wlad DESTROYED Mercer. He became the first man to knockdown and KO Mercer. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

And Mercer was in great shape too you liar. He was 228 for the Wlad fight, 10 lbs lighter than he was for the Lewis fight when he weighed 238.

Wlad destroys any version of Mercer.

Comment

Originally posted by KLITSCHKO ERA View Post
                    Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.
                    Lewis is a **** sucker for not giving vitali the rematch ..vitali was ahead on the score cards..even larry merchant shi**** on him at the end

**** lewis his ass belongs to his daddy hasim rahim lol

Comment

YOU SEEM A BIT MAD HOMIE LOL

IS THAT BECAUSE THERE IS NO AFRICAN AMERICAN FIGHTER WHO CAN TOUCH THE BROTHERS????

YEA YOU GOT A RIGHT TO BE PISSED OFF

Comment

Working...
                      X