No announcement yet.

Buddy McGirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy McGirt

I was watching the Mayweather-Gatti demolition earlier and McGirt was in Gatti's corner. I sat there in great awe of his ability to use the word "baby" in every sentence(sometimes twice), was anyone else impressed with this feat?

I never really noticed.

I don't like him as a trainer. I do as a fighter, though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      I was watching the Mayweather-Gatti demolition earlier and McGirt was in Gatti's corner. I sat there in great awe of his ability to use the word "baby" in every sentence(sometimes twice), was anyone else impressed with this feat?
      Now now! No dissing of Buddy in my presence! Buddy's a legend, hope he gets in the HOF one day. He beat Whitaker in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        Now now! No dissing of Buddy in my presence! Buddy's a legend, hope he gets in the HOF one day. He beat Whitaker in the first fight.

you do?
        really?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          Lol i like u already Smash! And yeah his ability to slip the word "baby" in is unrivaled!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Lol i like u already Smash! And yeah his ability to slip the word "baby" in is unrivaled!
            Kind of like the ability Roger Mayweather for getting the "F" and "MF" words two or three times in every sentence :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
              It wasn't an insult, baby. But, baby, he lost the fight to Whittaker by two points.

See that. When I type baby it looks ridiculous; he says it repeatedly in front of millions of people and sounds cool as hell. Whatever "it" is, Buddy has it.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Kind of like the ability Roger Mayweather for getting the "F" and "MF" words two or three times in every sentence :chuckle9:

Poet
                If boxing was any other sport he and Mayorga would be the first two people who wouldn't ever be allowed to give interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you do?
                  really?
                  Yea...well one can always hope. :|

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
                    That guy can throw three F Bombs into a three word sentence, quite remarkable lol

And while we at it Paul Williams deserves credit for has slick African American style in dropping in a "Kna Mean?" every 3 to 4 seconds

Comment

Working...
                    X