Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Be a Filipino, Get real, I won"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As far as I'm concerned, Pacquiao/JMM 2 was the last fight in which I supported Manny. His selection of opponents and demands just gets ridiculous from then on out.

Comment

• WOW! JUST WOW!

I cant believe he said that!

Marquez gets to Mexico and hes treated like a King with everyone behind him telling him that he won the fight. Pro boxers, trainers, fans, boxing writers everyone has Marquez winning the fight.

Pacquiao gets to the Phillipines and he has to address some filipinos who said that he lost the fight and says what he said!

WOW!

And how some people can still sit here and try to say he won is just ridiculous!

Comment

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• that punch alone did more damage than manny has done in the whole fight

jmm pwned him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Floyd has done he same thing. he says be an American (meaning he wants Americans to side with him on making Pac take the test).

With all this political **** mixed in with Pac. I can't see his team EVER allowing him to fight Mayweather. They have a country that depends on him winning....

The entire country would collapse if Mayweather clowned their national hero, pride and joy... It would be devastating. Mayweather will be looked upon as Hitler....
            Do you think Bob gives a $h!t?!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X