No announcement yet.

are PAC vs JMM judges going to get suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are PAC vs JMM judges going to get suspended

like Williams vs Lara or are they going to let it slide?

They work for HBO right?

If anything Arum payed them even more

Comment

Vegas wont do **** to jeopardize their home town kid who may want this fight that brings in millions

Comment

"The judges didn't score a close fight the way I did! They should be banned from the sport of Boxing!"

Comment

boohoo *******s crying because marquez clearly won and ever pacquiao fans are admitting to it

Comment

I had it 8-4 to Marquez after rewatching just now. (Was generous to Pacquiao)

That said, the rounds were close and some were very close so there's probably little case for suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              "The judges didn't score a close fight the way I did! They should be banned from the sport of Boxing!"

the winner to me it seemed as clear as Williams vs Lara and the scores were almost identical

Williams vs Lara Givens 116-114 , Whitaker 115-114, Bennett 114-114

JMM vs Pac III Moretti 115-113, Hoyle 114-114, Trowbridge 116-112

Comment

LOL at the crying from these fools. Giving me a huge smile.

Comment

these *****s are overexaggerating things. It was a close fight and every round could have gone either way. Will the judges be suspended? For what? Are you stupid?

Comment

^^ for giving a biased one sided victory to the cash cow "Pacquiao"

Comment

Working...
                    X