• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing Epic Interview On A Homeless Hero

"I ran up behind him with a hatchet and...smash, smash, samash...!"

hahahah, dude is nice.

Comment

Could see he actually got emotional at end when he said 'Well I dont have any family so as far as anyone I grew up with is concerned im already dead...'

Deep

Sick guy

Comment

"Bro, if you're Jesus Christ I'll be the Anti-Christ" - Kai.

great quote

Comment

he's a ****ing badazz!

Comment

A story from his From his Facebook:

So last night I went to the 24 hour fitness spa to do my weekly pedicure/yoga sesh (there's some hella fine womyn there)( And I left my bag behind this half-pipe at the skateshop across the street. I walked downtown after with my bag, got halfway, and realized I was missing half my belt buckle for my pack. I went back to the half-pipe and this scrubby **** is camped out underneath and is all psyched until I say, "I come in peace" then he whips out his knife and yells out "DID LYNN SEND YOU? I'LL STAB YOU MOTHER****ER YOU BETTER RUN", so I ran halfway across the parking lot, dropped my sack, whipped out my knife, and yelled back "YOU WANNA **** WITH ME? I'LL MAKE YOU A BODY YOU PUNK ASS *****. STEP UP MOTHER ****ER I'M A STICK YOU" And he yelled something obsolete so I told him I know where he sleeps and he's nothing but a body. He got scared and decided to stop following me. Anyways, I walk downtown and I'm spangin' up a storm (people kept saying "sorry", it felt kinda good) when this fly homie named "David", kicks around a handful of skrilla and invites me to drink with him at the bar. And I mean drink. He was buying me full water glasses of Jack Daniels. Like whoa, y'all oinklets in Arcata enjoy that bottle ya hear? Fulla respect, aintcha. -_^ back to whats happening, I shwilled about this much JD and I kept getting smoked up. I went from the bar after a grip and this brah, he hands me a twenty dollar bill and says "I hope you had a great time, I really enjoyed your company. Best of luck on your adventures." And he wasn't no lonely dude either, he knew EVERYONE in the bar (including the manager and owner). I took that twenty to the liquor store and bought 3 40s of Mickeys and a deck. I started drinking with everyone at the Taco Bell Patio And Got Shmammered. It was fun times. I walked over to Walgreens and this guy was lyin all sprawled out on the ground so I stopped to help him out (I have paramedic training, he was just getdrunkfalldown (GDFD) and one of the two guys standing by him was all like "Get the **** out of here you loser with a backpack", So I went a little ways and dropped my pack, then went back and got all up in his face and was like "What the **** makes you think you can talk back to me like that, you punk ass *****? you just ****ed up." and he was cowering like he wasn't as big as he was, then another came along and got between us, so this cowardly ***** starts haranguing me across his shoulder. I'm all up for scrapping this fool but I couldn't get him separated from the others so I took a couple shots to the head trying to lure him out. He hits like an ostrich, but without as much force. So I got jumped by 4 guys but made it out on my feet, AND I stood up to them like mother****in cisco kid. I felt like a million bucks wasn't anywhere near my infinite worth. then I went and smoked some kine herbs and went to bed in a shed well fed. I'm lovin this life, locationally here in Santa Cruz and otherwise. Thanks people. What an adventure.

Comment

i wonder what he's up to next. he and charlie z should hang out and tell their stories of conquering the world. that would be epic tales.

Comment

Working...
              X