No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Anguo in Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Anguo in Tense Face To Face at Presser

Los Angeles, California - Junior middleweight Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Alfredo Angulo had a tense face to face during their kickoff press conference to officially announce thir March 8 showdown at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event. Both boxers have promised to secure very impressive victories due to the face that both suffered devastating defeats in 2013. [Click Here To Read More]

Was Angulo scalped?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Was Angulo scalped?
      after a certain length you can donate your hair to cancer patients

Comment

Is it me or both of Angulo's eyes look swollen? Around the brow area. Especially the one Lara popped.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Is it me or both of Angulo's eyes look swollen? Around the brow area. Especially the one Lara popped.
          He's always had puffy eyes and a face that resembles that of a dog, it's part of the reason they call him "el perro" in Spanish which translates to "the dog" in english.

Comment

I've seen more intense face offs in badminton!!!

Comment

Canelo better be workin on that stamina and footwork, Angulo is the def. of a pressure fighter that is an easy target but does have power in both hands. Great fight, if I had to bet. El Perro ganà antes 10 round TKO faćil

Comment

Angulo by either child abuse or rape

Comment

From what I can see in the pics it looks like Canelo has lost a great deal of star power...

Comment

War Perro!

Comment

Working...
                    X