No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Denies George Groves KO Story, Talks DeGale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Denies George Groves KO Story, Talks DeGale

WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch has denied a recent story put out there by undefeated British champion James DeGale. In a recent piece, DeGale claimed Froch knocked out another unbeaten Brit, George Groves, during a sparring session. DeGale faces Groves on May 21 at the O2 Arena in London. Froch admits that he dropped Groves during the sparring, but there was never a knockout and Groves continued to spar.

[Click Here To Read More]

Froch giving props to Dirrell, even if it is indirectly, am I missing something?

Comment

been sayin on hear since crimbo way before the fight was made groves gona be no push over hope degale is taken it lightly rather see groves british champ than ego boy degale think both gona fight for world titles in next 5 years and with groves 3 years degales minor probly end up top out of the both even if degales a level above now

Comment

Degale is the man trust me, he isn't going to lose this fight....

Comment

Originally posted by tmorrison View Post
          Froch giving props to Dirrell, even if it is indirectly, am I missing something?
          I heard Froch give Dirrell props before. He said Abraham clearly cheated and Dirrell would have won easy if it went the full 12.

Comment

Originally posted by tmorrison View Post
            You must not follow Froch very closely. He has a big ego, but gives talented guys their credit. He's praised Kessler on many occasions before and after their fight.

Comment

Froch is truly a first class act. Ok, he’s not shy, but I think he's always giving credit where credit is due. I admit that wasn't always the case in his younger days, but I think he has really matured. Both in boxing and in behaviour.

Both suit him very well I think.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight .Dirrell had a c r a c k e r of a black eye sparring with Groves .I agree man Groves is tough he came back well against Kenny Anderson .Showed heart .Anderson dropped him plus I read Anderson is probably one of the hardest hitters at 12 stone even though he's been no where near world level .He was sparring with Froch as well before the Groves fight .

Comment

This is good .Just watched the first 3 rounds .Watching the rest now .Holy s--t Groves is well off and running from Anderson man .He's lucky to have survived this .He's well in the fight of his life .

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    You must not follow Froch very closely. He has a big ego, but gives talented guys their credit. He's praised Kessler on many occasions before and after their fight.
                    Froch gives credit to the fighters he's faced and ****s on the others. It's a way of giving himself credit. My opponents are so good and I beat them. I am great. And for Kessler, he's extraordinary, a great warrior. Of course, they wrongly gave him the decision...

Comment

Working...
                    X