Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana destroys Alexander and could even break down Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana destroys Alexander and could even break down Bradley.

Alexander does not move enough, in fact his footwork is poor. The guy is in range but doesn't move, and out of range but still there. He mvoes backwards in straight lines, and he will get walked down for sure.

Maidana would break this guy who has his hands low. Bang, he aint gonna take that punishment, in fact he is a quitter.

Then Bradley, IMO, he is too aggressive, if you are gonna walk down and try and fight Maidana on the inside, he will tag you with full power all day long. He can take shots, and fairly powerful ones, and Bradley does not have the power. His body movement is good, and he has decent feet, and combo's, but he is wild, and will get tagged.

Maidana knocks Timmehs ballon head off.

Comment

Maidana is kinda overrated on here, He had a chinny Khan in the ring for 12 rounds and couldnt even put him away.

Comment

I doubt it, I would have Bradley work Maidana to a solid devision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Maidana is kinda overrated on here, He had a chinny Khan in the ring for 12 rounds and couldnt even put him away.
          Khan basically got away at every point, Bradley always, and I mean always goes for it, coming forward with pressure and then bang, and tries to tag you, then maybe hold or hit that right hand quickly.

Also Khan is not chinny at 140 as you may think.

You punch he ducks, but will come forward.

Bradley always looks mfor that right hand, you can see him waiting for the opportunity.

Bradley also said you can not run for 12 rounds, you gonna get caught eventually, 12 rounds is long.

Now, if you come forward to Maidana, you play into his hands.

PS. Bradley is voerrated more than anyone and I like him.

Comment

I'm not quite so sure that Bradley would be the aggressor in that fight.

I'd expect him to box and work behind his jab and counter.

Comment

maidana gets outboxed by them both.

Comment

Maidana destroys Alexander and could even break down Bradley.
                what you mean "COULD EVEN"? Bradley has nothing to hurt him. Maidana just walks in KOs him gave over NEXT.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                  I'm not quite so sure that Bradley would be the aggressor in that fight.

I'd expect him to box and work behind his jab and counter.
                  If that is the cas,e all Bradley will do is bounce and thn maybe a 2 or 3 punches max, but Maidana won't be staying there.

Bradley does not hit hard enough to put him off, in fact Maidana will put on the pressure, and IMO Bradley is better when he 'ruins' your style.

The last fights, Bradley ALWAYS comes forward.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
                    If that is the cas,e all Bradley will do is bounce and thn maybe a 2 or 3 punches max, but Maidana won't be staying there.

Bradley does not hit hard enough to put him off, in fact Maidana will put on the pressure, and IMO Bradley is better when he 'ruins' your style.

The last fights, Bradley ALWAYS comes forward.
                    Bradley has shown that he's able to effectively turn his opponents and keep them off balance. Bradley has a good jab, if he follows a good game plan and with his conditioning, I'd favor him.

Will there be interesting moments in the fight? Sure and I wouldn't rule Maidana out completely with his power.

Comment

Working...
                    X