Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell can people say Judah/floyd was even remotely close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And seriously Snootz, that **** on your avatar is one of most overrated women in the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      And seriously Snootz, that **** on your avatar is one of most overrated women in the past couple of years.
      After the car scene in Transformers i was hooked..

Comment

Megan Fox is hot. She cannot act.

I'd prefer her to just do **** instead.

Comment

You can debate the 4th round, Judah landed a mean left straight and missed everything else after that. Mayweather was ripping Judah to the body in the 4th. Judah barely won the 1st, clearly won the 2nd and the 12th could have gone either way, nothing happened in the 12th round.

Comment

Judah maybe won 4 rounds, but they were all close rounds. Even in the 4th, he landed a nice left hand which got the crowd all excited, then Floyd covered up on the ropes and blocked or avoided pretty much all of Zab's follow up attack. Floyd landed some nice body shots later in that round.

Floyd won his rounds by much wider margins and Zab seemed ready to quit so he pulled a Golota and went low.

Comment

Judah started out fast as he always does but Floyd started pulling ahead later doing damage and before the fouls I believe was on his way to stopping Zab.....that said even though Floyd probably lost 3 of the 1st 4 rounds its nothing to be ashamed of as Zab is the best 4 round fighter in the world and I doubt has ever lost the 1st round of any fight.

Comment

When your opponent wins twice as many rounds as you....it was not a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                X