Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Discussion] When Girls Cheat, Whos to Blame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    been there.

never been cheated on as of yet tho haha.
    That you knew of..............

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
      cant turn a hoe into a housewife.

did u get mad at ur cousins or the *****? i woulda just shook my head, and thank'd them for makin me see how i stupid i was bein with her.
      True that. I thought I was all bad though and tried it anyway only to fail miserably, lol.

I didn't get mad at nobody because I knew it before I even met her, lol. Don't ask I must have mental issues to go out with someone like that, .
      Last edited by *Khan; 05-16-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

You blame the hoe for being a slut.........

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          That you knew of..............
          Nah I know.

I would put my life on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            This is a generalization but women usually cheat because they aren't feeling fulfilled at home, men usually cheat because the opportunity presents it'self.

It's really that simple.

And no you shouldn't get mad at some dude banging your wife or GF if he doesn't know about you. Most likely she didn't tell him she was with someone so he's just getting his.

Now if the dude knows about the both of you, that's another story.
            QFT.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            If they're easy to get, they're easy to lose.
            wise words. some people will never listen to this though, it's a shame.

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            True story.

I had a girlfriend who I knew was a legit hoe because she had made out with 2 of my cousins. I tried to be the nice guy and tried to make her change. I respected her as a lady. That resulted in her acting as a civilized person around me and releasing her slut tendencies with everyone else but me. Lol Im stupid as fuck.
            that's ****ed up man. how long did you last with her? i've known relationships that have been like this, not good for the one trying to change them.
            Last edited by chiguy91; 05-16-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
              You, Your girlfriend/wife or the guy whos fuucking her?

IMO the guy who shes cheating isnt the one to blame. Cant get mad at the dude if hes jus trying to get his, its the girls fault she cant keep her legs closed and tell the bastard she has to be faithful. that doesnt mean we cant take our anger and frustration on the dude by beating his ass. but to be smart about the situation, leave the guy be. its not his fault.

Please feel free to pitch in your opinions to enlighten the rest of the loungers.
              I made this thread a while back (I called it "Why you shouldn't hate the guy YOUR girl cheated with... ") and I share your point of view......but there are all kinds of hater on this forum......hahahahha

check it out

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...light=cheating

Comment

the person in a relationship, that is cheating, is ALWAYS to blame.

Comment

I voted the cheater is to blame, but a bit of negative credit should go to the person that trys for girls in a relationship, some day they will be the other guy and know whats its like too. Karma's a biatch

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

that's ****ed up man. how long did you last with her? i've known relationships that have been like this, not good for the one trying to change them.
                    2 months bro. I swear out of those 60 days I can only remember 1, yeah 1 fuckin' day in which she was actually acting like a real sweet girlfriend. I tried to be patient and hang in there but it just got to a point where it was too much from her. Riding with guys, drinking with 'em, blushing at 'em while I was with her, etc. I honestly thought fuck this Mission Aborted lol. Anyone else looking at changing a hoe, its impossible.

Comment

The girl is to blame, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                      X